𝑀𝐴𝑅𝐾

𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑙𝑠𝑜 𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑒.

••••
CHAPTER FORTY
++

*𝑀𝐴𝑇𝑈𝑅𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐸𝑁𝑇 *~ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆  ~++

*𝑀𝐴𝑇𝑈𝑅𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐸𝑁𝑇 *
~ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆  ~
++

"I want you Aelius." I wrap my hand around her neck tilting her head back. "Say it again baby." I dip my nose into the crook of her neck smelling her sweet rosary scent.

She turns around not taking her eyes off mine. "I want you, I need you. Please Aelius, I'm yours right?"

I step closer not leaving any space between us. "Of course darling did you think I put that ring on your finger just for fun." A smile forms on my lips. "You have no idea, do you? That ring represents a lot baby, your mind, body, and soul belong to me now. Everything you possess is mine. Even your voice sweetheart so when you scream you scream for me when you cry those tears belong to me. And I will gladly show you, my beautiful fucking wife, how much I bleed for you, cry for you crave for you."

I brought this land for a reason. No neighbors so she can scream as much as she wants. So only I can hear her cries and screams when she begs for mercy.

She gives me a look of lust, love, and hunger. "So come take what's yours." Her words are confident but nervous. I hope she knows the game she's playing. Because once I taste every part of her I won't be able to stop.

"My little wife.." She gasps soon as I lift her, wrapping her legs around my waist. "So fucking beautiful and sweet, you're killing me. Let's just hope I won't break you. You think you can handle me, baby?" I grip her ass pushing her back farther into the wall.

"Yes." She breathes out rubbing herself onto me. I kiss her neck dragging down to her breast and taking her nipple into my mouth as I grope the other one. She jerks arching her back.

Fuck she is like a drug and I pray it kills me one day, I'll die a happy man.

I use my tongue not leaving anything untouched. I lift grabbing both in my hands and giving them a light squeeze before pushing them together and taking them both in my mouth.

So fucking perfect.

She a moaning mess. Her grip on my hair tightened. I leave her tits gripping her waist helping her ease the ache she's feeling.