𝑃𝑂𝑆𝑆𝐸𝑆𝑆𝐼𝑉𝐸

𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠.
••••
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE 
++

𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑏𝑒𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦'𝑙𝑙 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑙𝑖𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠.••••CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE  ++

••••
++

"Did you miss me?"

I walk noticing Cree, Raven, and Wyatt, all standing in front of the entrance. I told them to meet me here.

Vinson Cartel is one of the assassins that used to work for Marcel. The day we found out Zachariah was in town was a setup. Between that and Marcel decided to visit her. I don't know who to kill first.

I don't give a fuck what deal Marcel made with Zachariah but he's not getting her. She's mine to protect. I'll start an entire war if it denotes having her to myself, having her breathe the same air, having her eyes set on mine.

This may be foolish for bringing them, but they take their jobs in vain, without any fuck ups like the other pussy that work for me.

Vinson might know the exact real location of Zachariah or something on him where I can pinpoint his location even something that can draw him out. Vinson's smart but one nosey bastard. He gets his ears in anything and anyone's business that penetrates his club. Drugs, and lust that's what it's mostly known for.

That's we're going tonight.

I look up seeing Logan's fucking skimpy arms wrapped around her. "A meno che tu non voglia perdere quella mano, mi allontanerò." I tilt my head slanting on the wall.

He instantly let go. "Possessive much?" He tilted his head.

"Come find out."

He smirks walking to the other side of the room. "Hey, where's my hug?" Raven walks up to her wrapping her arms around her. Omena smiles doing the same.

She let her go turning towards me and smiling walking off.

"You know where to go." They all walk away in the same direction.

I turn towards Omena to find her already looking at me. "Baby, come here." She walks slowly, I wrap my arms around her and bring her more to me. I trace her lips with my thump, taking the beauty that's in front of me.

"We're going somewhere tonight." She tilts her head before speaking.

So fucking adorable. She'll look even more beautiful taking every inch of me. Even the thought makes me want to take her now. I can feel my cock pressing painfully against my jeans.