𝐹𝐴𝑀𝐼𝐿𝑌

Nothing last forever.
••••
CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN
++

 ••••CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN ++

••••
++

I open my eyes at the warm feeling of the sun on my skin, the wind blowing through my curls. A pleasant earthy scent filled my nose. I can hear the lake stream in the distance. I can smell the honey from the hives on the trees to the flowers on the ground.

I look across the field of flowers seeing a butterfly coming my way. I track it as it lands on my toes. I smile leaning down to touch it.

"What are you doing there sweetie? Come walk with me." I look up seeing a woman there.

Her brown skin glows in the sunlight, she has a light brown shade of almond eyes and beautiful long lashes. Her top lip is fuller than her bottom making her a natural pout. The wind punches against her curls that are above her shoulders. She's wearing a light yellow dress.

She's beautiful. That's weird she kinda looks like me.

I look down forgetting about the butterfly to see it's already gone. Weird... "Mena." She holds out her hand waiting for me to take it. She knows my name but I'm not scared of her.

I take it instantly feeling the warmth. She smiles tucking my hair behind my ear and we being walking. "Where are we going?" I say.

"Home." She squeezes my hand tighter. "I finally have you in my arms again." Before I can ask anything we stop in front of a two-story house. It's so beautiful.

"Little P?" I look across the field meeting his eyes. I let go of her hand running towards him as he catches me wrapping his arms around me. "How... how are you here? I'm sorry I'm sorry." I sob. "It's okay I'm here, I'm here little P. Why are you here?"

"Isaiah." I turn seeing the lady frown. "What's wrong?" I question as the same expression takes over his too. She looks back at me giving me a gentle smile. "Do you know who I am?" I shook my head.

"Little P that's my sister-" I cut him off "Mama?" She smiles with a light laugh. "Yes, I'm your mama." I wrap my arms around her as we both fall onto our knees. I feel another pair of arms wrap around us as she kisses the top of my hair. "My little butterfly." She sobs holding me tighter.

A few minutes pass when I feel a sharp pain in my chest causing me to gasp. They let go looking down at me.

"What's happing?" They both look at each then back at me. "It's not your time little P, you have to go back." I shook my head gripping them tighter. "No please I want to stay with you. Don't let me go." I sob as the pain gets worse."

"Isaiah?" Mama holds me tighter not wanting to let me go. "It's going to be okay. It's not your time you have so much time to give. You have so much ahead of you. You even found someone that loves." My uncle rolls his eyes giving me a soft smile. "We'll be there okay, we'll be watching over you. We love you so much."