𝑆𝐼𝐶𝐾

Never thought I'll be dying in the hands of the person I love so deeply.
••••
CHAPTER FIFTY
++

••••++10 MONTHS LATER

••••
++
10 MONTHS LATER

I'm watching my phone every second of the hour to check on Philomena.

She's been sick since we got back from our honeymoon. We're both thinking that it was either the food or adapting to a new environment.

Our wedding was perfect, everything. Yes, I did cry when I saw my sexy-ass wife walk down the aisle in her beautiful wedding dress that I tore off her 4 hours later.

I told her I'll buy her many more wedding dresses because I destroyed that one. But she only wanted that one. So I got it fixed even tho she threatened to put me in the guest room for a week if the dress doesn't get fixed in time. God that woman can get her way.

I wanted to take her to the doctor but she insisted that she wanted to see if it was just a bug she caught. If it gets any worse I'll drag her from her bed myself and take her.

"Aelius did you not hear what I said? Fuck man you're glued to your phone more than me." Logan sets the papers on the desk sitting in the chair in front of my desk. "Vaffanculo, it's Philomena." I pick them up reading each one.

"What, did she kick you out of the bedroom again?" I roll my eyes flipping him off. "No." He looks confused leaning closer. "Okay... so who do we have to kill this time. I'm mean hell I'm all for it but jeez man you can't keep killing anyone that looks at her."

"Knock it off. She's sick, she's barely eating. I'm just worried. She doesn't want to go to the hospital." I may know the problem with that. The last time we went to the hospital it was for her checkups. She doesn't like the hospital ever since. "I wouldn't want to go either. The last time I went some old lady told me it was four dead people beside me. Yeah, fuck that."

"You kill people and you're scared of what, a ghost?" He rolls his eyes leaning back. "I can't kill a ghost so duh. What you expect me to do, call Ghostbusters."

Dumbass.

"Mm." I get a notification from Philomena. Thank god. I can't sit here and listen to Logan all day.

Principessa ❤️ - Hi babe, ran out of orange juice ☹️.

- I'll pick some up, love. Anything else you need?

Principessa ❤️ - The bed is too cold, where are you?

Typing...