𝐵𝐸𝐺

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛
••••
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
++

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑖𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑠𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛••••CHAPTER FOURTEEN ++

••••
++

Owen Rayne stands in front of me. "Why the hell are you here? Where is Philo?" He spoke.

Don't shoot.

Don't shoot.

I move to the side as he steps in.

He looks around the house. He makes his what upstairs.

I followed.

He walks into her room noticing she's sleeping. Then look over to me then back to her. He was reaching to much her.

"Don't" I don't want him touching her.

Touching what mine can get you killed.

He turns and looks toward me. "Why are you here? I don't want you near Philo" His tone is making it hard for me not to kill him.

Imaging a bullet between his eyes... I'll feel bad for the bullet.

"I don't trust you. It drives me crazy that you are even near her. I told her to stay away from you. "And how did that work out?

"Trust me? I don't need your trust you know your fear stands out. Are you scared of me Owen?"

"I'm not scared of you. I hear things about you, things I don't need her to get involved with." He narrows his eyes.

"Things? You fear my name because you heard little children's rumors. " You're an open book and you don't even realize it.

"They're not rumors." He spoke.

I know they aren't. "What makes you so convinced?"

"He-"He cuts himself off. And there it is.

"Hm?" I walk past him and walk over to her bending down and moving her hair out of her face.

A light moan escapes her mouth causing her to move closer to my hand. She starts waking up blinking a few times before she sees me.

She smiles "Elius."

Mines

She sits up looking behind me. "Omie?" And there it is.