𝐿𝑈𝑋𝑈𝑅𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆

𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛.
••••
CHAPTER SIX
++

𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑢𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑒𝑛. ••••CHAPTER SIX ++

••••
++

I look at the clock and notice it was almost time for Owen to pick me up. I start getting ready. I head towards the bathroom, showered, shave, brush my teeth, and did a little makeup, and hair.

I picked out a white cotton dress for the dinner. I heard a knock on the door, so I start heading down.

"Oh, Owen why didn't you tell me you were stopping by I would've made something " I heard Nana.

"No, that's fine Mrs. Moore, I won't be -."

His eyes caught my eye; Nana turns around. "Minnie, you look so beautiful." her eyes start to tear up.

"Thank you... nana." I made my way to Owen.

"You look beautiful Philo,"  he says while kissing the side of my cheek. "Ready?"

I smile "Ready"

I start to walk out of the house with Owen behind me.

"Okay, you two have FUN," Nana shouts from the doorway.

We both got in the car. "Okay? " He asks

"Okay "I nodded trying not to think of the memories.

He starts the car and starts pulling off.

I look up to the ceiling then my close eyes to think of nothing but bliss.

+-+

"We're here." he opens his door and then walks over to mine. He takes my hand to guide me out of the car. We start to head in.

Don't be scared it's okay just focus on Owen.

"Wow, "I say as I look around the restaurant.

It's a very luxurious restaurant, with pendant lights hanging from the ceiling, a black marble wall half dark wood, white tables surrounded by black and gold velvet chairs, and a tree in the middle of the floor. It was a lot of people sitting and enjoying their meals.

I start to feel overwhelmed. Maybe I should've canceled, I thought it'll be just the two of us, I thought he'll remember... that night.

That night I realize monsters were real.

It's okay, you're okay Phil- my thoughts were cut off.

"Philo "Owen says waiting for me.

I start walking... feeling eyes glued to me.

Is it my dress? should've picked something more luxurious.

I'm okay you're okay, breathe. Maybe I'm being paranoid... I'm a nobody who would stare at me.

We got to our table. He pulls my chair out and I sit down.

Owen went to his seat. "So... Philo I'm sorry that I couldn't bring you to the shop."

"No, it's okay really." I smile.

"You're too forgiving Philo." he shakes his head.

"It's because you're my best... friend."

He looks down at the table. "You forgave the guy that a..." he breaths out "Philo the reason I didn't want you to go to the shop today b-"

The waiter cuts and walks up. "Hello, I'm Zayne, I'll be your waiter for tonight, how about we start with your drinks."  The waiter says as he takes out a pen and notepad.

"Classic Manhattan," Owen says

"Chocolate milkshake please." I smile

"Sorry ma'am we don't sever milkshakes," he says.

You don't have milkshakes. Okay mister you're getting a one-star.... okay I wouldn't do that, that's mean.

"Oh um... okay juice."

He looks at Owen with confusion filling his face.

"She'll have water," Owen says

The waiter nodded and walk off.

"Did I do something wrong?" I ask

"No, it's fine." he gave me a reassuring smile.

I nod.

Stupid... stupid Philo.

I look down to play with my fingers.

Anxiety started to creep over.

But then it dematerializes.

Someone staring again, but it was a different feeling... a warm feeling.

I look up looking around the room.

Dark gray eyes fill my vision.

He was here across the room. He was sitting with 3 other men. One looks similar to him.

But it was Elius that haves my consciousness.

I got lost in his eyes something about his eyes that wants to tell me his whole story... but would he let them?

The way he looks at me... it felt like there was no one else in this room...

but him.

_________________________________

Helloooo that's it for chapter 6, I'm getting deeper and deeper into my book, and more ideas of how I want this book to end, so I can't wait for you all to read the plans I have for them and the "cough, you'll see".  I just want to keep writing ...but a bish needs sleep. I want to kick the waiter in his esophagus so bad, that he could've given her a milkshake.

Tell me what's your favorite milkshake?

~~
Till we meet again my loves.

~~Till we meet again my loves