𝐺𝐴𝑀𝐸

𝐼𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑚𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑑 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒. 𝐾𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡.
••••
CHAPTER THIRTY 
++

 𝐾𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑𝑛'𝑡 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡. ••••CHAPTER THIRTY  ++

••••
++
(Don't start the song)

"You okay?" Raven pulled me out of my thoughts. "Yeah, I'm fine." I give her a light smile as she returns the smile scanning through some more clothes.

Looked back down twisting the flower he placed in my hair between my fingers.

He said it, he said it, he said it.

It's just the L word... but it's not just the L word.

There were many times I wanted to tell him but I backed out. I didn't want to feel like I was rushing into things or showing I'm being too clingy. I didn't get to say it back I froze, I just froze.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid." Raven flip her head with a questioning look on her face. Did I say that out loud? "It's a... it's a song it slipped out you know how it is sometimes." She shrugs, returning to the clothes.

Nana always says love is the greatest feeling anyone can have. Am I feeling that now?

The butterflies I get in my belly when I think about him, the way my heart beats for him that makes it feel like it wants to jump from my chest to his. Always felt safe around him, the safest I've ever been. The sentiment of needing him so badly that it feels like I'll never be able to live without him. He makes me happy. He treats me like theirs no one else on this earth, in the universe but me.

" That's how dangerously I'm in love with you."

I'm in love with you Aelius.

"Okay, how about this dress." I look up as the air gets trapped in my throat. She joking. "For.. me?" She rolls her eyes blowing out a breath. "Yes it's for you, now try it on." She smiles handing me the dress while shoving me towards the bathroom.

It's beautiful a black lace dress it reveals an opening from the back. It's not too much, right? I never wore anything like this. Something new, I like it, it's very pretty but will he like it?

I shake out of my thoughts taking off my towel and slipping on the black lace dress. Pulling the straps over my shoulders. Finally having the courage to look in the mirror.