𝑀𝐼𝑁𝐸

𝑊𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑒𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑒𝑟.

••••
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
++

••••CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN  ++

••••
++

Aelius is here.

Right in my room.

In front of me.

Which means I'm screwed. Because right now he has this hungry look in his eyes. I'm dead for sure.

I can see it now. Cause of death being eaten by a very, very angry yummy man. Cause she didn't answer her stupid phone.

"I-" He cuts me off by grabbing my arm and throwing me over his lap. Okay, I'm enjoying this too much.

"Do you know how hard these past two days have been? Do you know how close I was to getting on the next jet to spank your cute little ass?" He pulls up my dress and rips my underwear off. "Answer me damnit!." he slaps my butt.

Don't stop. No bad.

"I'm- I'm sorry." I fist my hands on the sheets. He laughs spanking me three more times. I'm a mess, I can feel the wetness slicking between my thighs.

"Your sorry, your fucking sorry? That's all after two days. Two whole days of not hearing your voice, not seeing you, not feeling you. I was going crazy. I had to call the fucking bodyguard to keep tabs on you. I was so gotdamn worried omena." He spanks over and over again. Until I'm a crying mess.

He pulls me up holding me against his chest. "I'm sorry, I- I just wanted to think. I didn't mean to make you worry. I promise. I'm sorry please don't... be mad." More tears fall as he tries wiping them. I made him worry I should've told him I needed to think but I didn't... I just was tired of people keeping things from me.

He holds his forehead to mine holding my waist tighter. "I understand baby. I was so scared of losing you. Please, please don't run away from me again. Kick me, punch me, do whatever but don't run away from me. I can't lose you."

I reach up cupping his face. "I'm right here I wasn't going anywhere. I- I love you so much Aelius." For a second it feels like he stops breathing. He pulls me in pressing his lips to mine. "I love you too Philomena." We sit there and hold each other.

"Aelius?"

"Yeah, baby?" He looks up. "How did you get in my house?" He smiles shaking his head. "Your grandma." He says kissing my neck. I gasp and bring his face back up. "You... you met my nana?"  He nods. "Yes, and we talked and talked. She's a tough woman. She threatened to cut my hands off if I ever hurt you."

"I'm sorry." I say trying to hide my smile."I like her." He shrugs.  "Do she know?"

"She even offered me to stay and sleep in the room with you?" Of course, she did. I roll my eyes getting off him. "She wants her grandchildren.