𝐴𝐷𝐷𝐼𝐶𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁

𝑌𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢.
••••
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
++

𝑌𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑖𝑑𝑒 𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑘 𝑠𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢.••••CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT  ++

••••
++

"Signore, atterreremo a breve." I nod entering the room and seeing her sleep.

(Sir, we will land shortly.)

Maybe I was too hard on her. I can't control myself when I'm with her, she's, my addiction

Everything about her makes me want more of her. Even the little details. I know every part of her body. She has a birthmark on her shoulder in the shape of a heart. Four small moles were placed on her body. Two on her back, a tiny one on her ankle. And one behind her left ear, which she didn't know she have.

Sometimes I'll watch her sleep. I'm not a creep. It's just sometimes I can't believe it.

She knows even know it yet, but I can't stay away from her. The night I can't find sleep I stay up thinking I should so I can protect her. But they already know about her.

I brought this into her life the day I walked into that damn cafe. Her pretty big brown eyes lured me in. Her damn beautiful smile that'll take any man's life.

I push her lovely curls to the side. Seeing more of her beauty, God just looks at her. Tracing her thick full lips with the tip of my thumb.

I gently pick her up, wrapping her legs around me. Placing my hand on the arch of her neck holding onto her.

Her honeyed aroma felt my nose as the gurls of her hair run down my arms.

I bring us back to the front sitting down on the leather seat.

Her body starts to shift in my hold causing my glaze to drift to her eyes. She blinks a few times before becoming fully aware of her surroundings.

She sat up looking around the plane. She tried getting off my lap, but I wrap my arms around her waist. "Where you're going, baby." She turns to let me look into her drowsy brown eyes. "I ... wanna see."

Letting out a breath of air finally letting her go. She gives me a light smile before climbing off. She rushed over to the window looking outside.

Over time being with her, I notice anything can amaze her. She gets distracted easily. The way she lights up a room just by entering. Her favorite princess movie and how she paints lightly as her hand moves to every detail. She's scared of the dark, so she'll have to keep a little on, or she'll come into my room and wrap my arms around her.

I can go on for days watching her. I can't be without her. It'll drive me fucking insane if she's not in the same room with me, not breathing the same air, not being able to see her beautiful brown eyes.