𝑀𝑅 𝐵𝑂𝐷𝑌𝐺𝑈𝐴𝑅𝐷

𝐹𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢

••••
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
++

••••CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX  ++

••••
++

Aelius's name pops up along with 20 missed calls. I turn my phone off tucking it in my purse.

I don't know what to think, I don't what to feel anymore. Do I trust him after everything? Every lie he told me.

When I think about it he never did lie he just didn't tell me the truth. Maybe it would've been easy that way or maybe it wouldn't be.  If He told me that when we met first met, I would've run away and probably just stare at him like he was crazy. I'll probably would've pulled out my blackbelt moves on him.

To think about it all, my father knows about me. He tries to reach out to me. He did things, he hurt people he hurt Aelius, he killed—. I can't think about it.

Aelius kept everything from me. Stupid, no not stupid. It was his plan he said it. It was all a plan from the start and I fell right into the den.

"We're here ma'am." I looked out the window seeing my nana's house. "S- Sorry I must've zoned out."

I've been doing that a lot lately.

"It's fine miss, would you like some help with your bags?" I shake my head grabbing my things. I was going to call a taxi or something but Aelius sent them off and told me to take his driver instead.

I take out my wallet handing him a hundred. He frowned shaking his head. "No miss."

"You d... drove me here in the middle of the night." He lightly smiles getting out of the car to open my door. "That's my job. Have a goodnight, Ms. Moore." He took my bags lightly handing them to me. "Thank you again. Have a goodnight as well."

I started walking into the gate. "Oh, ma'am." I turn behind me." Mr. Roman says to call him when you are safe inside." I nod turning back around.

I put my keys in unlocking the door. Still seeing him outside. I'm guessing he can't leave until I'm inside. Maybe should make him cookies next time.

I turn around waving goodbye as I lock the door behind me.

"Nana?" I told her I was visiting today so she wouldn't think it was anyone else. "Na-" "Jesus Minnie wake up the whole neighborhood would you." She comes downstairs smiling wrapping her robe.

"Sorry, hi." I set my things down and hug her. "I missed you I cleaned your room just in case you were bringing you -" She paused waiting for my response. "Friend."