𝐹𝑂𝑂𝑇𝑆𝑇𝐸𝑃𝑆

𝐵𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑑.
••••
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
++

𝐵𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑧𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑎𝑑.••••CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE ++

••••
++

I get woken up by glass breaking. I look down she's sleeping still. Her little body holding onto mine.

Another sound goes off causing my alarms to go off as well.

Her eyes start opening looking for mine. "Eli-." "Stay here don't leave the room until I come to get you." She nods sitting up all the way.

I quickly grab my phone sending logan and Cree a message. I grab my gun and head toward the door. I lock it behind me making sure no one can get in.

I hold my gun out checking every corner. I turn to see someone walking around in the halls with a gun out.

I stand back waiting for them to pass by. He starts to walk past me I wrap my arm around his neck snapping it instantly. I lay his body on the ground and start walking. 

Slowly walking down the stairs I immediately notice someone. I shot them down hearing more shots from the side. I get down behind the counter for cover.

Bullets above my head hearing them pierce the walls.

I look over at the mirror seeing three walking toward me. I reload the gun stand up and shoot all three in the head.

I search the whole bottom floor. I notice one more person. I shot him in the leg causing him to fall onto his knees. I run up to him punching him to the ground.

"Who the fuck sent you? "I put the gun to his head. "Vai a farti fottere." He coughs out blood. He knows Italian.

"Risposta errata." I shot him in the other knee. He grunts holding onto it. "Vai all'inferno." I smile. "I'll see you there then." Shooting him in the head. 

I look through his pockets looking for anything. I couldn't find anything but a phone. I hear glass breaking along with a scream from upstairs.

Omena.

I put the phone in my pocket running upstairs. Putting my finger in, opening the bedroom door.

I see her standing over a body with a vase in her hand. Her shirt ripped halfway.

She turns to see me. "He... he's no... he's not dead rig... right. I didn't..." Her voice cracks as tears fall on her face. I run to her putting her behind me.

He's still breathing. Good, I can find out who the fuck sent them.

"No, you didn't come on." I grab her hand walking out of the room. As we walk downstairs a gun goes off.