𝑁𝐸𝐺𝑂𝑇𝐼𝐴𝑇𝐸

𝐼𝑡𝑠 7.8 𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒ℎ𝑜𝑤, 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢.
••••
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
++

8 𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒ℎ𝑜𝑤, 𝐼 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢.••••CHAPTER SIXTEEN ++

••••
++

"Hello." I voice sounded from the front door.

I walk towards the front seeing who's at the door.

Marcel.

Marcel works with assassins at the second top of having the best business. I'm impressed he reached up to number two. 

I walk close to Omena seeing her staring at his hand. I lever her behind me. "Omena upstairs."

"Bu- "

"Omena " I urge it's not the time to argue. She jolts and turns around going up the stairs.

Fuck, I didn't mean to yell at her.

"Ahh isn't it Aelius Roman how long has it been? How's your father I haven't worked with him since... well you know." He gives off a sarcastic smile.

"Hm... you still have that scar on your face from last time." I give him one back. Fuck him. "What can I say training with you was one hell of a challenge." Bloody one at that.

"What do you want Marcel." Clenching my jaw. "I just came to declare what's mine." He speaks. "Yours?" I questioned.

"Philomena Isabella Moore" He smiles. "Stronzata." I laugh.

"Mm, she's quite lovely. Her father promised her to me when I decided to let him live. So, we negotiated." Zachariah?

"Her father... where is he now?"

"Hell if I know. I gave him a chance to run, and hell did he run. Haven't seen him in 4 years." He smiles.

"Negotiate?" He's been hiding in fear. He even sold his only daughter for his life. Pussy.

"Just business, of course, you out of anyone should know how that is." He tilts his head as he arched his eyebrows.

"What fucking negotiate Marcel?" I don't mind killing him.

She won't be fucking sold to anyone. I'm not letting anyone hurt her or take her away.

"Assassin for an assassin." His eyes lower. "She's not necessitating with that shit. She's not cut out to be."