𝐹𝐸𝐴𝑅

𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑗𝑢𝑚𝑝 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎y
••••
CHAPTER TWENTY
++

𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑖𝑔 𝑗𝑢𝑚𝑝 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑎y••••CHAPTER TWENTY  ++

••••
++

I open my eyes welcoming light in.

I peep next to me finding myself in an empty bed. I sit up scanning the room finding yet again only me.

I let my feet dangle off the bed rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. I get up walking toward the bathroom.

I open the door take off my clothes dispose of the used pad and enter the shower.

I finish showering heading back to the bedroom to grab clothes. I get dressed putting on Aelius's clothes since they're comfortable. I walk back to the bathroom brush my teeth and skincare. 

Walking out of the bathroom into the room opening the bedroom door.  Going in halls that let in little light.

Elius?

I walk downstairs inspecting the living room and kitchen. I turn to head for the other hallway when I bump into something hard causing me to hit the ground.

"Ow." I look up.

This caused fear to spread through my body.

He resembles Elius but instead of gray eyes, their blue. His hair is ear length, Elius's shoulder length. I glimpse little gray hairs replacing the raven hairs.

Wait I've seen him before... but where?

His eyes travel studying by figure. A smirk forms on his face. "Hi there." His voice makes me feel small. I can't put my mind right to it but it's his voice that terrifies me the most.

He reaches to grab my hand to help me up, but I rejected it.

I stood on my own.

He's tall but Elius is much taller.

"E... Elius?" His eyebrows rise "My son... oh I was just looking for him as well." His eyes travel to my breast. This is Elius's father.

I looked down to where he was glazing at.

I gasped covering my chest. I didn't put on a bra because I thought it was just me and Elius. My nipples stick through the shirt since it's white.

He walks closer to me touching a string of my hair. I quickly jump back. "I... don't... don't touch me plea... please."

"Calm down, relax. You smell so good, baby"