𝐴𝐵𝑆𝑇𝐼𝑁𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑡𝑜 𝑎 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑠𝑦 𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑠... 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡
••••
CHAPTER NINETEEN
++

 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑜𝑛𝑡••••CHAPTER NINETEEN  ++

••••
++

"Wake up momma please wake up."

Light snores pervade my ears.

I open my eyes still finding it's still nighttime. I look over seeing Omena sleeping as she clings to my hand.

Her beauty reflects the moonlight that's peeping through the blinds. Her curly hair balanced around on the pillows while some settles on her chest. Her chest raises then down while her lips are slightly open.

I'm already addicted to her.

Everything about her. Her lips, hair, her beautiful skin, her eyes. How she smells like heaven. The way she tastes, her lips, and God between her legs.

She has power over me but doesn't know it yet.

Fighting for abstinence.

My Temperance.

I stare at her for a moment taking her in.

My phone interrupts. I sit up without moving my hand turning to grab it. Its Cree.

"Hm," I whisper. "Come to the warehouse we found something."

"Merda." I glance over at her. "I'm on the way." I hang up.

She moves gripping my hand tighter. "Elius" she whispers. "Shh, I'm right here principessa." I kiss her forehead as she falls back to sleep.

It won't happen again. I won't let it happen again.

I shift her hair away from her face as I kiss her cheek. "I'll be back I promise," I whisper.

I lightly remove my hand without waking her up. I get dressed putting a bulletproof vest on. I leave locking my bedroom door behind me.

Only it can be unlocked from the inside, with a code, my fingerprint, or hers.

I head downstairs seeing the damn cat at the bottom of the stairs. I head to the door locking it behind me, making sure I set the alarms on.

And get in the SUV driving off.

....

I nod my head that the soldiers as they let me in.

Entering the warehouse see people working on shipments, guns, or training.

As I walk by people stop getting in their positions.

I walk into the meeting room finishing logan and Cree and some other people looking at papers or computers.

Cree looks up noticing me in the room. "Aelius here." I walk over focusing on the information he gathered. "You found him"