𝐾𝐼𝐿𝐿𝐸𝑅

𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟
••••
CHAPTER ELEVEN
++

𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟••••CHAPTER ELEVEN  ++

••••
++
2 WEEKS LATER

I finish giving the last table their food. The cafe wasn't busy, but we had a few people come in. I walk over to the counter to put some dishes up.

The bell sounded.

Aelius?

I turn towards the door. Okay, not Aelius. There were two men almost the same height but one slightly taller.

One has messy dirty blonde hair that almost covers his eyes. Which is amber in color. Spots of tattoos here and there. He had his hands in his pockets. The other has deep brown hair with ocean blue eyes. Tattoos covered most of his arm leaving the other one clean.  He looked more serious than the blonde one.

They didn't order they just sat at the nearest table.

They look familiar, I just can't remember. Maybe they're waiting on someone.

Usually, people come to study or eat and hang out. They didn't have books so they could be waiting on someone.

My eyes couldn't stop looking at them, it was like I had seen them before.... the restaurant.

They were at the table with Aelius.... why are they here? If they're here, why isn't he? Maybe they're waiting on Aelius.

"Just go over there and talk to them then just stare" Mrs. Rayne walks beside me. "I'll come off as a creep " I turn my head towards her. "By you staring is even creeper sweetheart" She pats me on my shoulder and walks away. She has a point.

Okay, Philo their Aelius friends they can't be that scary.

Right?

Aelius is not scary but what is it mean? I take a deep breath in and start walking toward them. The blonde one looks like he's playing games on his phone and the other one turns towards me.

Okay, yeah no.

I turn back around. Mrs. Rayne looking at me. "Go go" she mouths.

Don't be scared.

I turn back to them walking to their table. " ...h... hi" Okay not suspicious at all.

The one with ocean eyes looks at me. "Hello," he nods as he kicks his feet at the other one.

"Ouch, emo fucker you made me lo-" he turns towards me. "Oh... hey"

"Hi... can I sit here." please say no. Why would I want them to say no....? yeah, I don't know. "Sure "