𝐹𝑂𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑅

𝑇𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟

••••
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE  
++

••••++ONE MONTH LATER(More pictures on Instagram)

••••
++
ONE MONTH LATER
(More pictures on Instagram)

My father always told me love is beautiful but love can make you weak. I love my mother. That night I cried when I found her lifeless body, my father had beaten me till I was bloody and half dead.

I believe he loved her too, he took out his sadness and grief onto me. He was so gotdamn stuck up to show his weakness. But I'm not repeating history.

I am not like my father.

"You okay?" I turn to her for a second then back onto the road. "Sì." Still trying to focus on driving but the way that gotdamn dress hugs around her curves are killing me.

"You never told me where we're going." I just told her to get dressed and it'll be a 40-minute drive. The whole drive she's been trying to get it out of me. "È una sorpresa."

"You're not going kill me right? If you do I will haunt you and I won't be one of them nice ghosts. But I wouldn't hurt you, I promise." A smile creeps on my lips. "No baby."

"Good, so what are we going?" I can feel her stare which means she wants me to look her way to break my silence. "Not that easy, keep trying and I'll pull over and you won't like that outcome principessa."

"Fine, I'll be patient." Reaching for her and giving her a light squeeze. She turns giving me that beautiful smile of hers. "Ti amo." I set roses in her hands she lifts them smelling them. "Ti amo."

I have everything ready. I need everything to be perfect. For her.

This time will be right, this time I'll keep her safe. I can't lose her, I won't lose her. It has to go right this time. I will not turn out like my father.

++
** START SONG **

I turn up the hill into the driveway.

—