𝑆𝐴𝑉𝐸𝐷 𝑀𝐸

Everything comes to an end eventually. I just never thought it'll end this fast.

••••
CHAPTER FORTYEIGHT
++

••••CHAPTER FORTYEIGHT++

••••
++

It's been 336 hours and 12 minutes since I last heard her voice.

I'm not giving up on her. She never did with me. She saved me.

The doctor says it might take time for her to wake up since her body's been through so much trauma. She can't even breathe on her own yet. Their a breathing tube down her mouth.

They pumped her with so many drugs to keep her heart rate stabilized. It was even a few tights when her oxygen level dropped. But she never left, she's fighting.

My girl is just stubborn. She has so many people waiting to see her and hear her.

I put her on a private floor for safety reasons. Now that I own the enter organization I have new enemies that were passed down from Mateo. I have this whole hospital secured at every hour.

I didn't just get enemies from him I always got power more power than I ever had. The baster gave me his assets that are worth 5 billion. And his body, it's at the bottom of the ocean.

The warehouse and loads are running smoothly. I have Wyatt keeping an eye on them along with the rest.

I never left her side. I had people bring some clothes and things I needed. Dorothy comes every day along with Marcel.

They talked. And Zach decided he wanted to move here to be closer to Philomena.

"So her heart rate is good we just need to keep an eye on her oxygen levels. Her wounds are healing well but when she wakes up she needs to take it slow, there are still at risk of opening." Dr. Hatches says to write everything down. "Do you know when?"

"I'm sorry?" He said holding onto the chart for dear life. I was hoping we moved past our slight mishap but it seems he's still scared I might kill him.

"Her waking up." He moves towards her checking on her IV. "Unfortunately no, only time will tell. Her body has been through a lot. I'm still worried about how many outcomes were taken on her brain because of how long she was... out for."

I nod holding her hand tighter. "Okay if you have any questions feel free to ask." He leaves leaving just us.

"Fuck I miss you so much," I whispered pressing a kiss to her hand. "You're torturing me, love."

I've been doing her hair the way she taught me. She would've been so happy saying the progress I made. Dorothy always comes and paints her nails the way she likes.