𝑆𝐼𝑁

𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓, 𝐼 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑡.

••••
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
++

••••++*𝑀𝐴𝑇𝑈𝑅𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐸𝑁𝑇 *

••••
++
*𝑀𝐴𝑇𝑈𝑅𝐸 𝐶𝑂𝑁𝑇𝐸𝑁𝑇 *

If I would've told her that I'm in love with her, would she believe me? If I would've said how much I love her it's started to become my need every single day, my oxygen, my air. Would she think I'm a psychopath, unhinged maybe?

It's not like I had a choice. But hell maybe I did, maybe I let her pull me in. Let her intoxicate me in her venom. I just couldn't stop watching her. It grew even stronger when I heard her voice for the first time.

I'm starting to believe my therapist, well, my late therapist, not that he didn't deserve it. What was his name again... oh yeah fucking Tom. It's always a Tom.

Or a Bob

He would always say "it's not okay to be near someone or something that you have an addiction over. What if something happens, how would you learn to live without them?"

What the fuck does he know.

I mean if you ask me, he can go to hell for all I care. He's probably there now the bastard did beat his wife. Then had the nerve to tell me I'm the one with the problem.

Yeah okay, Tom.

But hell here I am on my knees for this woman.

And God do I love it.

I planted light kisses down between her thigh leaving marks.

My marks.

Claiming her, leaving my proof of existence that I was here right between the temptation she have over me.

I bring my fingers to the top of her panties luring them down her legs. The sight of her beauty-soaked cunt wraps me in a spell.

The smell of her sweet scent sends more precum dripping down my tip. I set a light kiss on her clit before I drown in her taste. She instantly gasps pushing down my head from the throbbing ache.

Fucking hell.

I gently grab her wrist retaining them beside her. I slide my tongue up her clit tasting her sweet cum. "You taste so much better than I imagine." Her whimpers are like melodies to my ears.