𝑇𝑅𝑂𝑃𝐻𝑌

𝑃𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎t. 𝐾𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙, 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑎 𝑓𝑖𝑔𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.

••••
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
++

••••CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE  ++

••••
++

We follow him as he leads us upstairs. I'm guessing this is where Vinson is. I'm trusting Raven to watch over her. I know she's not a child but in this place, people feed off of naive people waiting for them to let their guard down.

Leaving them two together was even worse than leaving her out there alone. I hope I don't regret this.

Her in that dress is striping every fucking self-control have not to bend her over that fucking bar table, taking her right then and there for everyone to see.

I can feel my dick growing against my pants begging to be inside of her to fill every hole with my seed, to watch her cunt dripping with my cum.

The things this woman does to me. The things she can do to me are deadlier than a taste of poison.

The door opens and I'm faced with Vinson. "Well isn't it Aelius Roman? Damn, you look just like your father." He takes a sip of what I'm assuming to be whiskey. "But I'm guessing it's not him who we're discussing." He downs the whole whiskey before looking at me.

"Now, if I wanted to discuss my father I wouldn't be here." He struggled his shoulders suggesting seats. "Please have a seat you'll be here for a while."

I sit down taking notice of two men standing up by the only way out on both sides. I look at Wyatt and nod making sure he's keeping notice down there as well. He nods going by the windows.

"So why are you here Mr. Roman." He bends down sitting with his elbows on his knees.

"Zachariah."

Vinson's eyes widened looking around him then starts laughing. "Zachariah can go to hell for all I care. The day he decide to fucking disappear, fucked it up for all of us." He sits back lighting up a bunt.

"Did he tell you why he had left?" He was hiding away from someone or it could be the opposite. "The only person I heard him chatting to the day before he left was Isaiah." Isaiah, Isaiah?