𝑃𝑈𝑁𝐼𝑆𝐻𝑀𝐸𝑁𝑇

𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢, ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒.
••••
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
++

𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑢𝑝 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢, ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑢𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒.••••CHAPTER EIGHTEEN  ++

••••
++

I close my book looking toward Logan as he plays the game next to me.

I got up walking toward the kitchen.

I guess I'll bake brownies.

I wash my hands and start getting out the ingredients and bakeware.

Logan stops the game and comes toward the kitchen. "What you are making cupcake." "Brownies." I turn the oven to preheat and set a bowl in front of me.

Logan sat down on the bar stool watching me.

I pour the baking powder, flour, and salt whisking them together.

I see Elius coming down the stairs.

I quickly look away. I'm not mad at him or anything it's just funny.

"Omena " I ignore him.

"L... Lolo do you hear something?" I look towards Logan. I hope he plays too.

He looks between me and Elius. "Nope." He smiles at Elius.

I shrugged it off and return to making the brownies.

Elius nods and walks into the other hallway.

" What did he do?" Logan whispers. "No... nothing it's just fun."

Logan smiles "Oh cupcake you're so going to regret that." He exhales and walks back to the living room.

Regret? It's just for fun and can't be that bad.

I finished the brownies and set them in the oven to bake and turn on the timer. I walk over to the couch.

"Lolo there's s... something on your nose." He wipes his nose. "Where?"

"I g... got it." I reach over to put chocolate on his nose. "They're all gone." I smile sitting down and picking my book up.

"Thanks." He continues playing the game.

Now I feel bad... oh well he'll be just fine.

++

I take out the brownies sitting them on the counter. Letting them cool off and cutting them into squares.