𝐷𝐸𝐿𝐼𝑉𝐸𝑅𝑌

"𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 Y𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 "
••••
CHAPTER TWO
++

"𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛𝑠 𝑖𝑡𝑠 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢 Y𝑜𝑢 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑 "••••CHAPTER TWO ++

••••
++

"I'm coming Nana," I yell from upstairs. Rushing out the door not even realizing I was too early. But it didn't matter to me honestly. I believe it's better to be early than late. I begin hurrying downstairs to the kitchen.

Our house is a cozy cottage house. My mother lived here with my nana before she died. My nana always says my mother loved nature, so I learned how to plant flowers, fruits, and vegetables.

My grandpa build the house for my nana while she was pregnant with my mama. She would tell me how he stayed up all night building and designing every part so it to be perfect just for her.

I never got to meet my grandpa or mother. My nana raised me with help of my uncle. He was a father figure in my life. He would tell me a lot of stories about how he and Grandpa put bad men away. And how he would go on tough missions.

But sadly they all passed. Nana says they're all in heaven watching over us every day. I talk to them a lot because I know their listening.

I walk into the kitchen as curly black with grey strings of hair come into view.  I walk over planting a kiss on her cheek. "G... good morning Nana." her beautiful brown eyes reach to mine.

"Good morning Minnie you're heading down the book cafe this early." She says as she sits down on a plate of waffles covered in strawberries.

I love strawberries. "T... thank you Nana and yeah I was thinking Mrs. Rayne c... could use some help with the new books coming in today." We normally get deliveries once a month. I don't know how I end up missing every one of them.

Not this time.

"Okay Minnie, don't forget to inform  me if you're going to be late." She kisses my cheek and goes upstairs.

My mother died while giving birth. Which lead to my nana taking me in. She homeschooled me with the help of my uncle.

I couldn't meet new people except for Mrs. Rayne, Mr. Rayne, and their son Owen, my best friend.

He stops by the book cafe occasionally. If I'm there by myself he'll come. He doesn't like me working there alone at night.

I finish eating and clean my plate and head out the door.

I don't like driving ever since the accident when I was nineteen.

I walk to the cafe. I admire it because I see something unique every day to paint. It doesn't bother me since I'm not far.