Chapter 2: Older Brother Friend

That man watches her for a while and seems to think of something. He somehow feels excited. He frowns and purposely lowers his voice:

"Em."

"......" Sang Zhi is unable to control herself, she almost falls apart. 

"Papa and Mama approved this?"

It's a few seconds silent.

That man licks his lips and says: "Isn't it enough if I could have a perfect one?"

Sang Zhi is startled.

Compared to Sang Yan's voice, this voice sounds so fresh and smooth. His final sound of a syllable sounds dubious and pleasant.

Her Ge Ge (Older Brother) always talk in cold tone and mood.

It's completely different.

"Kid." He laughs lowly and continues to say: "Come here and see whether Ge Ge's plastic surgery looks great?"

Sang Zhi feels something is wrong.

This time she hears noise behind her and her sound of footsteps.

She looks back.

A man comes out from the bathroom with a wet hair and a towel on his shoulder. He looks at Sang Zhi and takes the fork on the fruit plate. He eats the watermelon.

Sang Zhi looks like she encounters a ghost. She calls out her while shivering. "Ge, Ge Ge......"

"What?" Sang Yan looks at her and bites the watermelon. "You are impressed of my handsomeness?"

"I....."

She hasn't say anything and the man behind her laughs out loud and cuts her words off.

It's a rare chance for Sang Zhi to be flustered. She looks at that man. The man stops frowning. He looks like an alluring man.

Sang Zhi's heart seems to stop beating at that moment.

Sang Yan thinks that man is mocking him so Sang Yan looks at the man. 

"Duan Jia Xu, what are you laughing.."

Because of Sang Zhi, San Yan doesn't say any bad words. He takes his phone and opens the massager app. He sways her hand in front of Sang Zhi's face.

"Xiao Gui (Little demon: a term of endearment for a child), what trouble do you make?"

Sang Zhi immediately denies: "What trouble can I make."

Sang Yan watches her and raises his brow: "It's good that you make no trouble."

"........" Sang Zhi has request for him so she tries to speak again. "But Ge Ge, I have something....."

Sang Zhi looks at the unfamiliar man to signal to Sang Yan to let that man go a while.

Sang Yan just acts like he doesn't notice it.

Afterwards, that unfamiliar man speaks up and asks excitedly. "Sang Yan, she is your Mei (Younger sister)?"

Sang Yan goes and sits down on his bed. "Is it possible that she is my daughter?"

"........"

Sang Zhi asks politely: "Ge Ge, who is this person?"

Sang Yan says concisely and comprehensively: "My roommate, Duan Jia Xu."

"You don't recognize me?" Duan Jia Xu says: "Didn't you call me Ge Ge before?"

This question makes Sang Zhi remember her dim-witted thought before. She breaks down and feels annoyed.