Chapter 33: Jia Xu and San Yang to the rescue

Thinking of those female students and she looks at those adult men, Sang Zhi is speechless: "Don't go over there..."

"Xiao Gui." Sang Yan says: "With me, you do not let anyone bully and just be quiet, okay?"

Chen Jun Wen starts to echo him: "That right, that's right!"

Duan Jia Xu just smiles.

"...." Sang Zhi: "oh."

Sang Zhi takes three of them to that alley.

Sang Yan: "Xiao Gui, how do they do look like? Don't get in."

Sang Zhi: "Three female students."

"......" Sang Yan pauses: "Female?"

"Em. The boss is taller a head than me, her hair is red." Sang Zhi thinks about it. "She is a mixing colors woman."

Chen Wen Jun's anger just disappears. "Female..... it's a bit influencing my action."

Sang Yan laughs coldly: "No matter it is man or woman."

Chen Wen Jun seems to lose his willingness to fight.

Chen Wen Jun feels that three men fight three women are too embarrassing. Sang Yan just lets Chen Wen Jun stay to take care of Sang Zhi. Then he and Duan Jia Xu get inside the alley.

The alley is messy and smell.

There's a stained billboard with words "Internet Cafe". After hearing a noise after a while, three women come out.

Duan Jia Xu takes out his cigarette box and takes out one cigarette to smoke. He smokes it and looks over.

The woman in front is a match from what Sang Zhi says.

Those female students are disappointed to see two of them. They just wave their hand and want to go back inside.

Sang Yan plays with his lighter and calls after them. He says cooly: "Tong Xue (Student)."

The female students with red hair stops walking and turns her head. She says puzzlingly: "you called after me?"

Sang Yan doesn't speak up yet. Duan Jia Xu just takes initiative to speak up.

"I heard....."

His eyebrow raises up and says gently and vaguely: "You asked my family's Xiao Hai to give you money to spend ah?"

In the afternoon 05:00 p.m, though the sun is not that fierce, but it is still dazzling.

The alley doesn't smell good. Chen Wen Jun doesn't let Sang Zhi standing stupidly like her. He look around and takes her to go to a small store and buys a two sticks of strawberry crystal sugar.

They both looks for a shady place and each one of them eating the strawberry crystal sugar.

Because he is afraid that Sang Zhi will feel awkward, Chen Wen Jun takes initiative to chat with her. "It's messy near here, in the future don't come here again okay."

Sang Zhi says obediently: "I know."

"At first it should be Qian Fei that come here." Chen Wen Jun says: "You remember him right, that chubby Ge Ge. But today he has matters today so he cannot come."

"I remember him. During the summer break, my Ge took me to to eat with the together."

Chen Wen Jun: "Ah? Maybe that time I already went home? So I didn't join."

Sang Zhi nods: "Jia Xu Ge also followed us."

"Ah? Lao Xu ah?" Chen Wen Jun suddenly remembers something. "Ay, right, during the holiday, he didn't go home too."

Sang Zhi says: "Why ah?"

Chen Wen Jun doesn't really know about it, he just scratches his head. "Supposedly he is lazy to go home moreover he also has a short semester so he doesn't have any long holiday."

"Ao."

"But sometimes he will go home too." Chen Wen Jun thinks about it. "Basically he will go home in short holiday. For example last semester, he went home? But during the long holiday, I never see he goes home."

Sang Zhi asks with a low voice. "He also wouldn't go home for the New Year?"

"Yes ah." Chen Wen Jun says: "But it shouldn't it be normal. A lot of our friends in the University also don't go home during the New Year. They will just the New Year Eve at the University. During the New Year, they will also get red pocket from the University."

Sang Zhi is biting and chewing her strawberry. She doesn't continue to ask, she changes the subject. "Ge Ge, what are my Ge and guys doing there?"

"AH?"

"Would they fight?"

"If they are all man, it might be." Chen Wen Ju strokes his chin. "But those are women... wow... they might be just discussing something?"

This time inside the alley.

Because the road is cramped.

Sang Yan looks over after hears Duan Jia Xu's words.

The red-haired woman immediately realizes the situation is getting strange. She takes two steps back for a while. She starts to pretend to be dumb. "What ah? I don't know you guys."

Then she looks at the other two female students.

"It's okay. We know you guys." Sang Yan looks at them and sneers: "Yesterday you took my Mei's twenty dollars right? You also used your cigarette to scald her?"

"What you mean scald her!" The red haired woman raises her voice.

"I just took her twenty dollars. I didn't do anything else okay? Don't wrong me! It's just a twenty dollar. I could return it now."

"Just a twenty dollar?" Sang Yan finds it amusing. "Tong Xue, don't mention it's just twenty dollar. Even if you take my Mei two dollar, I will come and settle it with you."

The red-haired man immediately starts to get angry. Yet she doesn't be self-willed, she straightens out her lips and takes out the money. She silently passes it to him.

Sang Yan doesn't move.

Duan Jia Xu looks at their uniform. "You are from Zhi Zhong? You are not adult yet right?"

"Why don't you stay at your school and study well. Why should you guys be here?" Sang Yan mocks them. "You plan to do this for your lifetime?"

"Take the money and just go away." The red haired woman's expression changes. "What is your business with me?"

Duan Jia Xu lowers his head and smokes it for a while. He seems to be thinking of something. But very quickly he walks toward that woman. He is fixing his stare at her.

It's a silent gaze.

His eyes are special. When he looks at someone, it feels like he is giving he/she an electric discharge. This moment it's a bit horrifying.

The red-haired woman's heart beats so fast, she is afraid to get burned from his cigarette. "What are you doing ah? Are you an irritable person? I already return it to your too!"

Another female student pulls her. "Let's leave..."

The next moment, Duan Jia Xu suddenly raises his fingers that clutch the cigarette.

He remembers Sang Zhi's words "Just pats my face", he raises her eyebrows lightly and his hand approaches that red-haired woman's face and mutters: "Yesterday you also patted her like this?"

"....."

She could only see his hand approaching her face with the cigarette. She clutches her fist and her eyes turn red. But she doesn't dare to move.

To be Continued