Chapter 70: Novel 52

Sang Zhi feels dejected, she couldn't act like him like nothing is happened. She uses her back hand to rub her cheek. She asks him. "What did you do?"

Duan Jia Xu doesn't listen to her: "Why?"

Sang Zhi looks at him and forces herself to calm down, she pretends to be indirect. "I'm not sleeping, I know what you did."

Duan Jia Xu smiles happily: "What did I do?"

Looking at his action, Sang Zhi really wants to tear up his lips. But this time she remembers what her two roommates tell her to do.

— If he tease you, then you should tease him back.

Her face blushes and red.

Sang Zhi has an impulsive thought, she lifts up her head and says: "Come here."

She acts fierce just like she will slap him in a next moment, Duan Jia Xu has no resistance, he obeys her to get closer. "What is it?"

Sang Zhi: "Come closer a bit."

Duan Jia Xu: You want to whisper something to me?"

Sang Zhi says something.

The time there're only ten centimeters distance between them.

Sang Zhi suddenly raises up her head and kisses his cheek quickly in just second. Then she notices that he completely turns shock. He turns stiff. "Before you did this."

"....."

This time the bell rings, the lecturer has stood up on the stage and several students run inside to find empty seats.

Sang Zhi withdraws her gaze.

her heart is beating so fast like it will come out of her body soon. After she regains her rationality, she feels more delighted than regretted it.

She peeks and notices that Duan Jia Xu is still looking at her.

Sang Zhi pretends to drink and acts indifferent.

Duan Jia Xu laughs and looks so happy. Actually he finds this is quite unbelievable. "It's a good thing."

"........"

Sang Zhi looks at her and says: "What I did before doesn't mean that I like you."

"It's not?" Duan Jia Xu raises his eyebrows, "Then you just behave like a hoodlum?"

Sang Zhi is bold and assured: "You did it first."

"Then in the future you'll act like this too?" Looking that she is really being deceived, Duan Jia Xu doesn't explain and just says: "If I act like a hoodlum, you also will act like one?"

Sang Zhi looks at her for few seconds and doesn't want he notices that actually she feels like she is taken advantage by him. She considers for a while and says grimly. "I you dare to do it again, I'll tell your Ge."

Duan Jia Xu: "You want to call your Ge to hit me?"

Sang Zhi: "Em."

Duan Jia Xu doesn't care: "okay, you could call him over."

Sang Zhi: "?"

Duan Jia Xu laughs: "Sooner or later we should make it public."

Sang Zhi: "........"

Duan Jia Xu: "It's good to make it earlier."

Sang Zhi couldn't help but to say: "I am not even together with you."

"I know." Duan Jia Xu says lazily: "I am just brainwashing you okay?"

".........."

Sang Zhi ignores him and pretends to listens to the lecture, when she basically never listens seriously toward that subject. Her cheeks and lips are hot. She takes out a small mirror from her bag and looks at her appearance. But with him beside her, she doesn't want to act shamelessly.