Chapter 72: Novel 54

Duan Jia Xu coughs lightly like he is enduring his urge to laugh. He just says: "Em."

Sang Zhi adds stiffly: "you should hang up now."

"Wait." Sang Yan says: "Duan Jia Xu, you are older than me right?"

Duan Jia Xu says flatly: "Why?"

Sang Yan: "My Mei's boyfriend is older than me."

"Em. He seems to be in the same age as me."

It's a silent after that.

Sang Yan seems to be furious. "Don't tell me......"

Sang Zhi is worried, she has no courage to confess, she just cuts him off. "No, of course NOT. Ge Ge, what are you thinking!"

Sang Yan says coldly: "What did I say, why are you saying no?"

Sang Zhi tries to control her emotion and says unhappily: "How could anyone not know what are you about to say?"

Sang Yan: "you guys are having dinner together?"

Sang Zhi is confident: "Yes, Jia Xu Ge's birthday. I come to find him to eat dinner. I am not like you. How could you not remember his birthday, you even have face to say that my present for him is coming from you."

Duan Jia Xu is quiet and listens to the brother and sister's fight.

Sang Yan mocks: "Da Lao Ye Men (Adult men) celebrate birthday, it's too unreasonable."

"......."

Sang Yan finally just says: "Okay, you guys go to have dinner. Also Xiao Gui, remember to not go back to the dorm too late. Bye."

The atmosphere inside the car is too quiet.

Sang Zhi feels really awkward.

Sang Zhi pretends to be calm and just plays with her phone.

According to what happened before, she could conclude that for everything she said to Sang Yan, Sang Yan would tell it to Duan Jia Xu. How could this Duan Jia Xu pretends like he knows nothing."

Supposedly everyday this old man is laughing about her acting.

Indeed.

After a while.

Duan Jia Xu asks her: "What boyfriend?"

Sang Zhi just sits up and explains seriously: "I and My Ge said that I maybe will date. I didn't say that I already date him."

He laughs lightly: "Graduate student?"

"....."

Duan Jia Xu: "Now do I have enough time to go and take the test?"

Sang Zhi feels embarrassed, she continues to pretend to be dead.

"If I don't then in the future what should I tell your Ge?" Duan Jia Xu says, "Say that you and that graduate student are not so you are with me, okay?"

Sang Zhi just says; "How could I be with you?"

Duan Jia Xu laughs: "You even lay your cards with your Ge, how could you not admit it?"

Sang Zhi: "Couldn't I like a graduate student?"

Hearing this, Duan Jia Xu raises his eyebrow: "I only have undergraduate degree."

"......."

His every sentences are suggesting something.

The person you say though the age or the appearance might not be matched with me.