Chapter 10: Going to Older Brother's Dorm

Sang Zhi: "Dream on."

Duan Jia Xu pauses for a while and suddenly laughs: "I dream on?"

Sang Zhi pursues her lips: "Of course you are."

"Okay." Duan Jia Xu just admits it. "I dream on."

He places the doll on top of the books. It's quite heavy.

The staircase is not wide, but a lot of people are coming up and down.

Duan Jia Xu is afraid that she will be squeezed so he takes the lead to walk in front and let her follows him behind.

They both just go upstair quietly.

Sang Zhi's physical strength is not really good, this time she is panting and her face blushes. Her forehead is all sweaty. When they reach the last staircase, she holds the wall and kneels down. She says: "I cannot do this. I need to rest for a while."

Duan Jia Xu looks at her for two seconds. "Okay, I will pick you up in an hour."

Sang Zhi immediately holds his right leg and says shamelessly: "I just need a short rest, how could I need an hour."

Duan Jia Xu mocks her: "Xiao Hai, your physical strength is too lacking."

Sang Zhi refutes: "It's clearly because your school is petty. This school has no elevator."

"This building consists of six floors, why should it has elevator?"

Sang Zhu grumbles. "Then you guys should be unlucky, this building has six floors and you guys live on the fifth floor."

"Okay, stand up now." Duan Jia Xu looks at his phone, "Later on your legs will be numb."

He seems to rush things up.

They both finally reach the fifth floor.

Sang Zhi follows him to take the right direction, she looks around curiously.

Very quickly, they reach the room 525.

The door is opened, Duan Jia Xu jut gets inside and places the books on the nearest table.

Sang Zhi also gets inside and looks at Sang Yan.

Sang Yan is sleeping on the opposite bed of Duan JIa Xu. This time Sang Yan is sitting down his chair and places his long legs on the table. He drinks the water relaxedly: "Good brother, this should be hard for you."

He acts like he needs a spanking.

Sang Zhi is unhappy: "You said that you have no time to pick me up."

Sang Yan is calm and says: "Yes, I just finished tidying up. I just sit down and have a rest."

Then there's another person in the room. A chubby man shows out his head. "Yi, this is Sang Yan's Mei Mei (Younger little sister)?"

Sang Zhi nods. "Ni Hao (Hi)."

Another man comes out from the balcony: "Crap, Xiao Mei Mei is very cute."

Sang Yan twists the bottle of water and throws the bottle toward that man: "Don't say any bad words."

That man is quick and catches the bottle. "Who are you to teach me about this, you usually are—" He suddenly realizes something and laughs. "Oh, I just have a loose tongue. Xiao Mei Mei, don't learn this from me."

Sang Zhi nods silently.

She then shifts her gaze toward Duan Jia Xu and quickly hangs her head low.

Duan Jia Xu tidies up the things on his table. He then pulls out his own chair toward Sang Yan's side and says to her casually: "Xiao Mei Mei, sit down here."