Chapter 85: Novel 67

"........"

His words are like a thunder clap for her.

She just holds her grip, the gelatin dessert on her hand just falls down.

Sang Zhi picks it up slowly and takes a tissue to wipe it. She looks at his hand on his top button. She stays silent for few seconds and asks: "Don't you have your hand?"

Duan Jia Xu laughs and says: "Xiao Peng You, do you know what is 'interest'?"

"......." Sang Zhi pretends to not hear him, she picks up the AC remote and lowers the temperature for the AC. "Let me make it cooler?"

"It'll be cold."

Sang Zhi turns silent for few seconds and notices that his hair is still wet so she doesn't lower the temperature. She continues to open up the gelatin dessert, yet she couldn't open it.

Duan Jia Xu just takes it from her and helps her to open it. Then he passes it back to her.

Sang Zhi takes it and uses her plastic spoon to eat it. She thinks that now the situation is quite strange, she considers to return her room but she feel that will be too sudden.

A single woman and a single woman are together in a room.

The TV is off, both of them aren't talking with each other. There's no other sound in the room. She peeks at him, Duan Jia Xu seems to be bold and keep watching her intensely.

The light in the living room is dim as the headlight is not on, only the desk lamp is on.

Because of the light, Sang Zhi indescribably feels hot.

Yet Duan Jia Xu is silent so Sang Zhi starts to relax. She finishes her sweet and stands up. She throws it up to the bin. "Then I'll go..."

Before finishing her words, Duan Jia Xu suddenly just moves. He stands up straight and holds her arm. He pulls her for a hug.

Sang Zhi doesn't expect it. Her breath stops, and she just falls down to his body.

The summer clothes are thinner and they both just wear short pants.

Sang Zhi could clearly feel, his muscly skin. It's hotter than her body. She could feel his breath too.

Her body turns rigid, yet she doesn't dare to move recklessly. She says: "What are you doing....."

Duan Jia Xu's fingers rub against her wrist, he brings her hand and shifts to his own clothes. He says hoarsely: "Are you done eating?"

"........"

"Then now you should help me out."

His eyes look so affectionate. Sang Zhi is at loss. Her fingers finally move, she listens to him and unbutton his top button.

It exposes her deep and distinct collarbone, it's so sexy.

Her gaze moves downward and she notices the movement of his Adam Apple. The line is good-looking.

This moment, Sang Zhi suddenly regains herself. Because of her action, she is blushing really hard. She stammers. "Okay, okay, I'll go back to my bedroom now."

Duan Jia Xu holds her hand: "How could you be so botchy?"

Sang Zhi is so nervous that she couldn't say anything, she feels that this is too quick, she doesn't know how to refuse him. She just watches him, her eyes show that she is embarrassed and at a complete loss.

Duan Jia Xu notices that she is worried, Duan Jia Xu kisses her chin. "Don't be scared."

"......."

"I'll not touch you, I'll not let our Zhi Zhi suffer losses." Duan Jia Xu says slowly, then unbutton one of his top button. "But do you want to feel the good first?"