Chapter 4: Promise

The front door is closed, Sang Zhi peeks then she runs toward Li Ping. "Mama, why did Ge Ge come home?'

Li Ping: "He was playing ball nearby so he came home to have a shower."

"It's late, why weren't you letting them to have dinner?"

"Your Ge's friend has a matter to do." Li Ping doesn't think too much about it and asks casually: "Zhi Zhi, did your Ge Ge really hit you?"

"......' Sang Zhi immediately feels guilty, she doesn't dare to ask anymore. She turns her body and runs toward her room. "I'll go and do my homework first!"

She returns to her room and locks the door.

Sang Zhi kicks away her slippers and lays on her stomach on the bed. She takes a doll and holds it. Her mood is still bad. She recalls what Duan Jia Xu said to her.

— "Do you get it when is the next time?"

Is it mean that he will come?

Sang Zhi finally feels relieved. She flips her body and hums a song happily. She replays again what happened before.

Fast forward —

Dian Jia Xu pinched her cheek.

"........"

"?"

Sang Zhi immediately sits up.

Did her cheek pinch by someone?

Is it right?

How could he be able to pinch her cheek?

It's their first meeting!!! HOW ! CAN ! HE PINCH HER CHEEK!!

Why! WHY! why did he stay so close to her!

HE... also! calls her Xiao Sang Zhi......

Just let it be.

Sang Zhi calms herself down and pretends to be ignorant. "Just let it be, forget it."

Just think that he is helping her so she allows him to do it.

She looks around and sees what is on the mirror near the desk.

She notices that she is blushing so hard.

Sang Zhi's calmness just goes away.?

Why you look like you are taking something from him!!!

It's the first time in her thirteen years of living that she has this feeling.

Sang Zhi returns to his bed and rolls herself with the blanket.

She can hear her heartbeat is so fast and loud.

The next morning.

Sang Zhi finishes getting ready and goes to the dining room. Sang Rong and Li Ping are already enjoying their breakfast together. Since she has a way now, she doesn't tell them about any of it.

She sits down and Li Ping passes her a bowl of lean meat porridge.

She has no motivation to talk this early morning.

The house is quiet.

Sang Zhi eats her porridge and suddenly thinks of Duan Jia Xu's response. She sighs and asks: "Papa, am I really short?"

Sang Rong looks at her and asks: "Who told you about that?"

Sang Zhi nods and just let Sang Yan to bear the responsibility. "Ge Ge told me."

Li Ping: "Don't listen to your Ge."

Sang Zhi stirs the bowl. "But my classmates are just twelve years but they are really tall. Yan Zhen Ru is 160 cm.