Chapter 101: Novel 83

Sang Zhi lowers her head and looks at her phone. Then she raises up her head again, her lips move, she wants to say something, but Duan Jia Xu has stand up straight.

He looks at her affectionately and gently.

In this row, everyone that sit down are students.

Everyone are looking at them.

Sang Zhi doesn't know most of them. Because she isn't too familiar with them, most of them also never meet Duan Jia Xu.

He seems to come over to remind her, he says nothing else. He just nods lightly and then takes a step back. He returns back to his seat.

The time he is gone, Sang Zhi's classmate leans forward and says: "What happened? That handsome Ge comes over to flirt with you? It's also too–"

"But it's true." That classmate continues: "That Ge is too handsome, he should be a prodigal in tournament of love."

"......."

"Moreover it's easy to say that his face is a face of Zha Nan (Jerk)." That classmate clicks her tongue and says: "I never met that standard of Zha Nan's face."

Hearing this, Sang Zhi looks at her. Her expression turns complicated.

The classmate: "What is it?"

"That man." Sang Zhi couldn't help but to explain: "is my boyfriend."

"........"

—–

It's a silence for few seconds. It's too awkward that her classmate just laughs dryly and explains: "I mean he is too handsome."

Sang Zhi doesn't really mind. After all indeed Duan Jia Xu looks that way. She just smiles and says gently: "It's okay, I'm not angry."

Her classmate is curious: "How do you know each other?"

Sang Zhi replies to Duan Jia Xu's message, while answering her classmate. "He is my Ge Ge's friend."

"Ay, I also want to have a Ge Ge." Her classmate is jealous: "It's best if he could be handsome and has a handsome friends so I could have special advantages fall to a person in a favorable position."

They both chat for a while.

Sang Zhi starts to concentrate to chat with Duan Jia Xu through WeChat.

Sang Zhi: [When did you come here?]

Duan Jia Xu: [This morning flight.]

Sang Zhi: [Why are you here?]

Duan Jia Xu: [I heard that you would attend this award ceremony, previously my company is also invited to come over so I replace Jiang Jie to come here.]

Sang Zhi is unhappy: [Yesterday you said that you aren't free.]

He made her be in a bad mood.

Duan Jia Xu: [I want to give you a surprise.]

Duan Jia Xu: [You are angry?]

Sang Zhi looks at his words and feels that her bad feeling just goes away. She recalls the way he looks when he wears a full suit. She licks her lips.

Okay.

It's quite surprising.

Sang Zhi thinks about it and takes initiative to mention. [Then should we go and sit down together at the back?]

Sang Zhi: [There are empty seats.]

The assembly hall is big, there are lot of seats. The front seats basically are filled. But the other seats are empty and people could sit anywhere they want.