Chapter 29: Delinquents Students

Sang Zhi is startled: "Ah?"

"It's, I have a bit of a problem....." Yan Zhen Ru holds Sang Zhi's hand and acts like a spoiled child. "Just accompany me. I cannot go by myself."

"Where should we go?" Sang Zhi says: "I'm waiting for my Ge."

"Why are your Ge coming here?"

"He is picking me up." Sang Zhi says honestly. "Because of my injured leg."

Yan Zhen Ru: "I see you can walk okay."

Sang Zhi says nothing.

"Let's go." Yan Zhen Ru shakes her hand. "I will not take you to strange place. I just feel bored and want to eat at the restaurant nearby."

Sang Zhi watches her for a while and nods slowly.

"I'll talk my Ge first."

Sang Zhi returns to her seat and takes out her phone out of her backpack. But suddenly she gets a call, she answers it. "Ge Ge."

Sang Yan: "Are you out?"

"No."

"Then come out after a bit later." Sang Yan says: "Today I have a bit of trouble. I'll let Duan Jia Xu picks you up. He will finish class around 05:30 p.m. Just wait for a while for him."

It's a surprising thing for Sang Zhi.

Sang Zhi looks at the clock. Now it's just 04:30 p.m. There's an hour to go.

She couldn't help but to expect it. She feels nervous. She thinks about Yan Zhen Ru's matter. She couldn't make it out what should she do.

Sang Yan asks again: "Do you hear me?"

Sang Zhi says: "Ah"

Sang Yan repeats again after forcing himself to be patient. "I say that Duan Jia Xu will pick you up later around 05:30 p.m. That time he will call you, you should be in the classroom first and do your homework."

Sang Zhi: "05:30 p.m."

Sang Yan: "Em, today behave well, don't make trouble for him."

"......." Sang Zhi thinks of refuting.

ang Yan then says: "Okay, I am busy." Then he just hangs up.

Sang Zhi puts down her phone and looks at the screen. She puts down her phone and starts to tidy up her books. She then starts to walk limply.

Yan Zhen Ru comes over and holds her arm.

After a while.

She thinks of something, Sang Zhi asks with doubt. "You will not take me to find Fu Zheng Chu right?"

"Ah?" Yan Zhen Ru is startled and waves her hand. "No ah, I am not playing with him anymore. Recently, he seems to transform another person, he keeps on studying from morning till night."

Yan Zhen Ru seems not lying toward her, Sang Zhi also doesn't suspect her too. Sang Zhi says: "I'll accompany you to eat a bit. But 05:30 p.m, I need to come back to find my Ge."

Yn Zhen Ru takes her to the backstreet of the school. There's an alley that is used to be an in and out of the Nan Wu university. There are lots of little stands and stores. They used to come here together too.

An hour should be enough to go and return.

Yan Zhen Ru just turns silent for several seconds and nods. "Okay."

Both of them go down.

Because of Sang Zhi's injured leg, she walks a bit slow. She doesn't let Yan Zhen Ru to help her so she just does everything slow.