Chapter 68: Novel 50

That time when he fell from the stair, it wasn't so serious.

Without any sign, even Duan Jia Xu didn't know that Jiang Ying was close to him. Because from his back, she just suddenly pushed him down. He was unalarmed, it's lucky that he only knocked over his forehead.

That time when a large number of students were going out to do exercise.

Everyone around him were his classmates and fellows students. They were gathering in groups. Some of them were whispering and some of them were persuading Jiang Ying to be not too over.

Yuan Lang helped him up.

A class leader came over and found the homeroom teacher.

That year, Duan Jia Xu wasn't even fifteen years old.

He was young,he couldn't easily adjust and pretend. Though it's because of his father's wrongdoing and guilty feeling.

He touched his bleeding chin and looked at Jiang Ying, He tried to control his emotion: "Shouldn't you apologize to me?"

Jiang Ying just crossed her arm and said malicious words: "You aren't dead why should. apologize to you. Everyday I pray for you and your Ma to die early."

Hearing this Duan Jia Xu let go of Yuan Lang's hand. He gritted his teeth and showed his cold face.

He approached Jiang Ying closer and repeated: "Shouldn't you apologize to me and my Ma?"

Jiang Ying looked at him and said: "What's wrong about my words! Shouldn't you be dead!"

Duan Jia Xu was so angry that he lost his rational, he laughed and clutched her arm.

The homeroom arrived that time.

That time, Duan Jia Xu could hear that one of the classmates said: "How could he have face to let Jiang Ying apologize to him...."

Duan Jia Xu stops and in an instant his homeroom teacher just stopped her.

Then he saw that Jiang Ying suddenly cried and said in sad voice: "My Papa died.. woo... my Papa..."

The homeroom teacher comforted her.

Because of Duan Jia Xu's action, the homeroom teacher started to criticize Duan Jia Xu again: "Duan Jia Xu! What are you doing! Aren't you feeling guilty about all of this?!"

Duan Jia Xu, how could you don't have any guilty feeling?

Everyone was looking at him, they seemed to think that way too.

They acted like Jiang Ying was the only victim.

The homeroom teacher forced Duan Jia Xu to apologize to Jiang Ying, yet he said nothing. He didn't even stand there to wait to be scolded. He just left. He went to the restroom to wash his injury. When the bell was ringing, he returned to the class.

Just in time now it's the subject that the homeroom teacher teaches.

Looking at Duan Jia Xu just gets into the classroom, the homeroom teacher just stopped and laughed coldly: "You even don't know how about respect, how could you be a good man in the future?"

Duan Jia Xu sat on his seat.

Yuan Lang says in a low voice: "that old lady recently has abnormality."

Duan Jia Xu just took out his book and said nothing.

"Just bear with it." Yuan Lang couldn't help but to say: "After all your Papa indeed really caused her Pa to die. You just think as you owe her.... She might couldn't think clearly for a moment. She will get better."