Chapter 77: Novel 59

"It's clear that you are......"Sang Zhi is speechless, she also stands up. "I'm just sitting down here peacefully. How could you move your face closer to me."

Duan Jia Xu lowers his head and holds her hand. He smiles. "I do that in purpose."

His hand is hot, he holds her hand not too tight nor too lose. Sometimes he would knead her fingers.

Sang Zhi looks at him.

Duan Jia Xu takes her out of the coffee shop. "I want to seize to opportunity to let you kiss me for a while."

Sang Zhi straightens her lips and just says: "Oh."

"How long have you been waiting for me? You even finish a large cup of coffee?"

"Not too long. I played game before so I forgot about the time. How did you know that I was there?"

Duan Jia Xu points out at the glass window of the coffee shop. "I could see you. Next time if you come over, I just go directly to my office to find me. Or perhaps you could call me to come down and pick you up."

Sang Zhi nods.

They both enters a nearby barbecue restaurant and finds table to sit.

Duan Jia Xu takes a hot towel to wipe his hands, then helps to pour her a glass of water. "You still have one more exam, when would it be?"

Sang Zhi: "Thursday."

"You still have three days?"

"Em." Sang Zhi rubs here eyes: "So I plan to go back to the dorm after this to sleep. These days I kept on staying till late. I'm so sleepy."

Duan Jia Xu laughs: "Then why did you drink coffee before?"

Sang Zhi says seriously: "Because I want to sleep so I drink coffee. After I drink coffee, I feel sleepy."

"What kind of body do you have?" Duan Jia Xu laughs: "So would you stay up late again for these three days?"

"No." Sang Zhi says, "I think three days would be enough to revise for the last examination."

"How was your interview?"

"It's okay. I feel I could pass it. That company seems to be lacking of people." Sang Zhi scratches her head and asks: "Jia Xu Ge, does my Ge look for you?"

Hearing this Duan Jia Xu looks at his phone. "No, why?"

"........."

This seems to get serious.

Yet when she thinks of how he ruthlessly blacklists her, Sang Zhi doesn't want to reconcile with him. She drinks her water and says expressionlessly: "We are fighting."

"What happened?"

"He doesn't agree that I'm not going home for summer holiday, then he also said....." Sang Zhi hesitates. "Oh right, have you talked to my Ge about our relationship?"

"Not yet." Duan Jia Xu says calmly: "At first I planned to take a leave for a week to find you when you come back to Nan Wu for summer holiday. I planned to find your Ge to talk about it."

"Now?"

"Now I would wait for you till the National Day holiday, both of us would go home together. It's much more sincere right?" Duan Jia Xu smiles: "I personally come over to let him beat me."

"....." Sang Zhi says, "He shouldn't beat you."

"It's okay." Duan Jia Xu doesn't mind about it, he is happy. "I'm quite willing to let him beat me."