Chapter 73: Novel 55

His words and action are taken by surprise.

The time Sang Zhi just composes herself, Duan Jia Xu's lips are covering hers. His tongue enters her. It is hot.

It's like an electric current that continuously warming up.

Sang Zhi's eyes turn big and she subconsciously takes a step back. Her back is pressed to the door. In a next moment, she is pulled back by him. Her wrists are held by him and placed on his chest.

This moment Sang Zhi doesn't feel anything else.

Her sense is full of him.

Sang Zhi has no experience so she just accepts passively.

She even forgets to close her eyes, she watches his expression. It's so clear in front of her. She looks at his eyelashes and nose. His eyes are full of affection.

Her awareness is daze, her body is stiff.

Perhaps because Duan Jia Xu notices Sang Zhi is at loss, he laughs. It sounds sexy. He raises his hand and covers her eyes.

It's powerful yet gentle.

The towel on his shoulder falls to the ground, he makes low and heavy moan. The water on his hair is cold and drips into Sang Zhi's neck.

Sang Zhi couldn't help but to curl up and shiver with cold.

Duan Jia Xu stops and pecks her lips for a while. Then he hugs her, his mouth is close to her ear. He says hoarsely and affectionately: Like you."

Sang Zhi feels her ears are numb.

In a next moment he moves his hand, which is covering her eyes. He holds her face and strokes it.

Their eyes meet each other.

His lips are red, he is smiling. He is watching her intensely.

Sang Zhi is startled and is drawn to his gaze.

"Let me tell you something serious." Duan Jia Xu says lowly, "Actually I also couldn't do it."

Sang Zhi asks him: "What?"

"But you always says that I'm old, so being honest makes me," Duan Jia Xu keeps on stroking her face, "feel a bit embarrassed."

"......"

Duan Jia Xu: "This is also my first time to be in a romantic relationship."

After several seconds, he lowers his voice and adds: "It's also the first time for me to like someone."

"......."

Duan Jia Xu bends his body to meet her eyes, he says seriously: "So don't think of leaving me behind."

Sang Zhi is slow in talking.

Duan Jia Xu laughs lowly and says: "You have kissed me, you should be responsible for me forever."

"......"

His words make Sang Zhi in an instant remembers what happened before. She blushes, her lips are still numb.

She uses her hand to cover her lips, she looks at him and expresses that she feels like she is being taken advantage of. She stammers: "I, I just agreed, I just... you, you...."

"I'm too happy." Duan Jia Xu coughs lightly and says gently yet like a dregs: "So I couldn't control myself. I'm sorry. Next time I'll pay more attention to it."

Sang Zhi feels that this is too absurd: "How could the first time, the first time....."

Duan Jia Xu controls his laughter: "Later on I'll pay more attention to the process."