Chapter 83: Novel 65

There are many people inside the restroom, the line of the queue is quite long too.

Sang Zhi doesn't plan to go to the restroom, she just wants to wash her face. She just passes by the line.

She notices that her eyes are red, she looks like she is being scolded rather the one that is scolding.

She takes a deep breath and takes a tissue to wipe her face.

She thinks about what happened yesterday, she had racked her brain to talk with Sang Yan about her relationship with Duan Jia Xu. She thinks that Sang Yan is too unreasonable.

Her anger just raises up again.

Sang Zhi throws away the tissue to the bin and goes out of the restroom. She returns back to the table with her straight face.

They are sitting in a table with four chair. This time Duan Jia Xu and Sang Yan are sitting in different side. Sang Zhi doesn't want to be close with Sang Yan so she says to Duan Jia Xu. "Go and sit down inside."

"Awesome." This time Sang Yan speaks up too. "You are mature now, how could you say that you want to cut ties between us."

After Duan Jia Xu shifts to sit inside, Sang Zhi sits down and pretends to not listen to his words. But finally she says again; "Then we should just severe it."

"Which relation? Let me remind you that in 18 generations of Sang family, we only have one heir for a generation."

"........" Sang Zhi looks at him, "Later on I'll tell Gu Gu (Auntie)."

Looking at how they still fight with each other, Duan Jia Xu doesn't feel that this thing is getting out of control. He just watches them with great interest. Very quickly he passes the menu to Sang Zhi and cuts them off. "Let's order the food first."

Sang Zhi pursues her lips and starts to look at the menu.

Yet Sang Yan isn't ready to get over this, he continues to enrage Sang Zhi and makes matters worse: "You guys are just together for a while, how could you do like this?"

"Could you be more reasonable," Sang Zhi is a bit annoyed. She closes the menu. "Next time I go home, I'll beat your girlfriend too, what do you think about that?"

"These matters are the same?" Sang Yan says: "Thankless wretch."

"How could you say that I'm thankless wretch? Also what is the difference?" Sang Zhi fights with him. "Anyway it's wrong to hit someone else, could you be more reasonable? This not really a serious matter."

"Reasonable?" Sang Yan watches Sang Zhi's face for few seconds, then he smiles. "I'm sorry, for me, I don't like solve matter in that sissy way."

"..........."

"Moreover, Tong Xue (Friend), I and my bro were fighting, what is the relation with you."

".........." Sang Zhi immediately looks at Duan Jia Xu.

Duan Jia Xu looks at Sang Zhi and strokes her head. He says: "Don't fight with your Ge too."

Sang Zhi says: "It's him who wants to fight with me."

Duan Jia Xu: "I also hit him, so it's fair and square."

Hearing this Sang Zhi looks at Sang Yan again, she couldn't see any bruise on his face. Between two of them, Duan Jia Xu looks more miserable than Sang Yan.

But maybe Duan Jia Xu cares much about the face so he doesn't hit Sang Yan's face.

Sang Yan also says nothing, he lowers his head and plays with his phone.