Chapter 19: Fu Zheng Chu's Bday

After going back home, Sang Zhi immediately goes back to her room, she takes out her clothes and gets inside the bathroom to take shower. Before she takes off her clothes, she remembers about her dirty dress. She runs outside quickly.

Sang Zhi looks around the living room and entrance door.

She doesn't find her plastic bag.

She goes to Sang Yan's room, the door is not closed.

She hears the noise from the kitchen, she could hear that he is fiddling with something inside.

Aren't they just eating before?

Sang Zhi blurts out "he is too good at eating", then she returns to her bedroom. She notices that the plastic bag is on her table.

She takes the plastic to the bathroom, she also takes a basin to soak the clothes.

It's not the first time for her to wash her own clothes. She squeezes out the detergent liquid and cleans all up. She is a bit slow but she cleans it well.

After an hour, she finally comes out of the bathroom.

She holds the basin and runs to the balcony to dry the clothes. Then she wants to return back to her room. This time she hears Sang Yan's voice.

He seems is on the call with someone. He sounds impatient: "I'm done cooking it."

"Why should I be worry? I don't see her look uncomfortable." Sang Yan says: "What should I add? Jujube? Angelica Sinesis? No, Ma, why don't you tell me earlier? How should I know?'

"Aren't you guys coming home tomorrow? That time you guys can see by yourself, I am so tired. You should take care of your own daughter, okay? These two days I already be meticulous and attentive to my duty.... Okay, she can drink it now."

After several seconds, Sang Yan hangs the call. He comes out of the kitchen with a bowl and places it on the table. He looks at Sang Zhi and says coldly: "Come here and drink it."

Sang Zhi comes slowly: "Why are you disliking me a lot?"

"If I dislike me, supposedly I will beat you till you are dead."

"....."

Then Sang Yan just returns back to his room.

Sang Zhi goes to dining table and she takes the bowl cautiously to take it back to her room. She sits down on her table and drinks it.

It's a bit hot.

She turns her head and notices the Doraemon on her bed.

Sang Zhi picks the doll up and puts it on the corner of her bed. She places it together with the doll, which Duan Jia Xu gave to her before. She laid on the bed on her stomach and pokes on the doll.

Then she turns her body and looks at the ceiling.

She starts to daydreaming.

Today it seems to be embarrassing for her, but it also makes her happy.

These sudden first menses, actually Sang Zhi doesn't feel too much pain except pain in her belly and feeling strained. The next morning, she wakes up in pain, she feels her belly is stabbed by someone.

Li Ping and Sang Rong have returned back home. Li Ping prepares a bowl of millet gruel for her.

"Are you still in pain?" Li Ping sits down beside her and says; "It's good that you have gotten it now. I heard from your Jiu Ma (Auntie), that after Xiao Bing got her first menses, she grows tailer till one hundred seventy cm.

Sang Zhi gulps her millet gruel and thinks about it: "Xiao Biao Jie (Older female cousin)?"

"Right."

Sang Zhi is confused: "Previously she was one hundred sixty centimeter right?"