Chapter 15: Period

Sang Yan: "Are you sure?"

"Em." Sang Zhi gets up and tries to think of a reasonable reason;. "I'm so hungry. If you bring takeaways home for me, then it'll be too late."

"Okay, change your clothes." Sang Zhi says: "Come down when I give you a call again."

The call ends. Sang Zhi goes to her wardrobe and looks at the clothes. She changes into a dress. She then goes to the bathroom to wash her face. Just in time, Sang Yan calls her again. She quickly wears her shoes and comes out.

She gets into the elevator.

She doesn't know what happened to her, she feels her whole body is unwell.

Especially her belly.

Sang Zhi feels that might be she has a stomachache. She is a bit regretting that she doesn't go to the toilet.

She goes out of the building and recognizes Sang Yan's car immediately. Sang Yan is sitting on the driver seat and beside him, there's a chubby man.

Sang Yan comes over and gets on the backseat.

The man, who is sitting on the front passenger seat, greets her. "Xiao Mei Mei (Little sister), do you still remember me?"

He is Sang Yan's friend, Qian Fei.

Sang Zhi nods.

Sang Yan turns her head once to look at Sang Zhi: "Buckle up."

After Sang Zhi buckles up, Sang Yan starts to drive.

Because she goes with Sang Yan, Sang Zhi doesn't bring anything besides her phone. She looks at her phone and looks the window. She asks: "Where are we going now?"

Qian Fei: "We will pick up another Ge Ge."

Sang Zhi nods and says nothing.

Sang Yan looks at Qian Fei. "Give him a call and ask where he is now."

"He said that just at the east of the Dong Guang Chang–" Qian Fei points at the faraway place. "Ay, I think there he is."

The car stops. Sang Zhi watches Duan Jia Xu approaches the car and opens the car. He sits down beside her. She consciously lowers her head and looks at other place.

Qian Fei murmurs in a low voice. "Are you working as private tutor for high school student?"

Duan Jia Xu replies lazily and says nothing.

Sang Zhi observes him secretly.

He looks tired. He leans back on his seat and closes his eyes.

After a while, Duan Jia Xu suddenly raises up his head and looks at her.

He seems to notice that she is watching him.

She is taken by surprise.

Sang Zhi clutches her skirt. She feels if she dodges his gaze, it will make her look guilty. So she looks at him on the eyes for several seconds. Then she lowers her head and pretends to look at her phone calmly. She pretends like nothing is happened.

Looking at this makes Duan Jia Xu feels interested. He doesn't know what provokes this little girl. He sits up straight and laughs lightly. He asks: "Xiao Hai, why aren't you greeting me?"

Sang Zhi looks at him and says obediently. "Ge Ge."

Qian Fei also looks back and looks unhappy too. "Ay, why weren't you calling me before?"

Sang Zhi pauses and says again: "Ge Ge, hao (Hi)."

Duan Jia Xu seems to not hear what Qian Fei said. He suddenly asks: "Ge Ge, hao shen me (What is good about Ge GE?)?"