Season 5

They fought 300 grounders and won

They fought 300 grounders and won. They fought the Mountain Men and won. Skaikru became the 13th Clan. They defeated Pike. They beat A.L.I.E. August became the Commander and Queen of Azgeda. Octavia won the final conclave that saved the human race. Bellamy thinks August is dead. Will Space Kru come back to the ground? Will the clans make it out of the bunker? Will Bellamy meet August back on the ground?

RECAP

All the clans were allowed 100 people to live in the bunker. Octavia kom Skaikru en Trikru became the leader of Wonkru. Bellamy, Clarke, Murphy, Emori, and I had gone to save Raven. We were joined by Monty, Harper, and Echo. We decided to go back to space. I was left on Earth because I was their only chance at surviving in space. I was able to make it back to the lab before the death wave completely hit.

I woke up a few days after Praimfaya happened. My only hope was that Bellamy and the others made it to the Ark and were alive. The days that followed were rough, especially being on my own. It's weird being completely alone. Especially, seeing as I haven't been alone since before the 100 was sent to the ground. Even then I wasn't completely alone. There was Lincoln, Nyko, and Roan to help me. Each of them gone. Each had died a warrior's death.

As the days passed, I tried to fix some of the radios, even though they won't do any good with the atmosphere the way it is right now. To pass the time, I picked up drawing. The first thing I drew was Bellamy's face. I miss him so much. Each time I drew a face of someone important to me, I remembered everything me and that person went through. All it did was remind me of how truly alone I am.

When it came to drawing the new space crew's faces, I remembered the letters that I wrote them and wondered if they found them.

Emori,

Take care of John Murphy because he's going to need it. Especially since he and Bellamy are stuck together once again. He's a rule breaker, so watch out. Stay true to who you are.

Keryon Gona

John Murphy,

You got real lucky. Take care of Emori. Try not to fight with Bellamy too much, because I know the first year or so is going to rough on him. Try not to break too many rules and keep fighting to be the good guy we all know you can be. Take care of Clarke as well. I know you were there for her when Lexa died. I know she'll take this hard too. You have survived because you are meant to do great things.

Keryon Gona

Harper McIntyre,

You and Monty take care of each other. You keep him centered and he'll need you more than ever as he gets the algae farm going. Stay brave, because you are a warrior.