Season 4

They fought 300 grounders and won

They fought 300 grounders and won. Some were taken by the Mountain Men. They made a truce with the grounders. The grounders betrayed them. They fought the Mountain Men and won. Clarke left. Skaikru became the 13th Clan. They defeated Pike. Everyone thought August died. Lexa actually died. They beat A.L.I.E. Will August become the Commander? Is what A.L.I.E. said true? Will August and Bellamy be able to live on the ground?

RECAP

A.L.I.E. had chipped almost everyone, leaving it up to August, Clarke, Bellamy, Raven, Octavia, Monty, Harper, Bryan, and Miller to save everyone. Luna had rejected Clarke's offer to be the Commander. Roan helped to get Clarke, August, Bellamy, Octavia, Bryan, and Miller into Polis so they could find Ontari. Not only did they find a brain dead Ontari, they found Murphy, Indra, and Pike. In order to save everyone, Clarke and August took the chip while August had the flame in her. August and Clarke had entered the City of Light and were trying to find the kill switch. Lexa's soul came to help them. Clarke had to leave Lexa once again when they were trapped. August and Clarke escaped through a getaway door that Raven had created. On the other side of the door, they found themselves in space with Becca and the kill switch. A.L.I.E. comes to distract August from pulling the switch and gave some dreadful news. They had less than six months to live.

"Global radiation levels are already rising. By my calculations, in less than 6 months, 96% of the Earth's surface will be uninhabitable even for those born in space, so, you see, the City of Light is the only thing that can save you." ~ A.L.I.E.

"You don't ease pain. You overcome it and we will," ~ August

"Together?" ~ August to Clarke.

August and Clarke pull the kill switch, therefore defeating A.L.I.E. and giving the people back their memories and pain. Clarke allowed August to keep the flame and become the commander.

"August, Clarke, you're not acting like people who just saved the world." ~ Bellamy

"Because we didn't. Not yet,"