Oh! Darling

//smut - yes another one. Did I get too carried away writing these scenes? Yes. Was it worth it? Absolutely. Enjoy 😌

- - - -

The kitchen was the room at the end of the corridor in his apartment when you entered. It was a small kitchen, nothing fancy, just practical. His home reminded you of yours: cozy and loaded with music memorabilia. More photos and posters covered the walls here and there. You sat at the counter and put out the cigarette. He put on a t-shirt and followed his in after. You watched him while he got cups out of the cupboard. Oh to wake up to this every day... you thought, gazing at him. He turned to look at you and paused, catching you staring. You didn't turn your head, just smiled at him. "Honey pie... you are making me crazy..." you sang to him. "I'm in love but I'm lazy..." he continued singing, turning to face you and winked. "Won't you please come home..." you continued, looking at his bed hair. Extra soft and fluffy. You wanted to run your hands through it.

Then a phone started ringing. It was Alex's phone and it was coming from the sitting room. "Do you need it?" you asked. "Who dares to call me at this hour...yes please, it's most likely from work" he responded, and you jumped to go get his phone. It said "L studio" again. You brought it to him. "Thanks love, I'll just quickly take this" he said, and you nodded, walking out to give him privacy. "You can stay" he said and picked up the call. You sat back down.

He spoke to what sounded like someone at his studio. "-yeah, I'm in tomorrow... -alright, see you then" he said, finishing his call. He hung up and looked at you. "That was my studio, I'll be recording tomorrow" he said. You looked at him excitedly. "How fun!" you said, again trying not to fangirl. He put his phone down and turned to the fridge.

"Okay, let me make something to eat" he said, opening the fridge, then slightly gasping.

"I'm sorry love, but I have limited things in here. I wish I was joking - oh dear" he said, shaking his head. You looked over and laughed - he was right. "Life on the road eh? What food do you eat then?!" you asked. "I eat out a lot, either with the guys or at the cafe. I didn't have time to get groceries this week..." he said, trying to see what else there was. "You should see it when I come home from tour" he laughed. "I'll just have the wine bottle then" you joked. "That's alright Alex, a sandwich will do!" you suggested. "Are you sure? We can go out or I can pop into the shop" he asked and turned around. "It's fine, really! I'm okay" you smiled. He nodded and brought out the things to make a sandwich. "I'll make it up to you later" he laughed. You raised your eyebrow, wondering what he meant.

All of a sudden, you received an incoming call.

Lily.

"Oh not now...What do I say?! I don't want to deal with her right now" you panicked, staring at the ringing phone. Alex walked over and looked at the name. He spun the stool around and held your hips. "You're ok love" he calmed you down. He's said that phrase twice now, and somehow it made you feel a bit better. You placed a finger on his lips, signing for him to stay quiet, took a deep breath and answered the call.

"Hi Lily" you said, Alex still holding on to you. "Hey, girl! How are you? Sorry, it's a bit early- I'm just about to head back. Did you get home safely?" she said. You panicked a little again, deciding what to say. "I decided to stay in town. I'm just about to have breakfast. Are you still with Erik?" you said, quickly, to change the subject. "Yeah, we went out for dinner. I'll be heading home soon though. Oh alright, did you stay at my place then?" she asked. You looked up at Alex and smiled. "No, I was at a hotel, I was far from there. I'm fine though, really. I'll text you later, I'll see you soon" you responded, smirking at that hotel reference you made. "Okay girl! I'll see you soon!" she said and hung up. You put the phone down and looked back at Alex, smirking. He smiled back. "Sorry, I was panicking a bit. Your hands are good at calming me down" you winked and hugged him. "It's alright, you're welcome love" he said looking back at you.