Please Please Me

//smut scene

DECEMBER

Since the news discovered Alex Turner's "mystery girl," there was more and more talk about it in the news. You were still able to go to the shops and outside without being recognized as his girlfriend yet. You weren't famous, thank god for that, so you were just another nobody, to the news of course. To Alex, you were his whole heart. Whenever you told him about another silly article, he would just say the same thing. "Snakes, remember?" he says, and you would just move on from it.

Other than that, Alex was in and out of the studio and you were working. In between, you would spend the time together. Once, Alex came home and snuck up to the bedroom. Suspicious, you followed him and saw him wrapping a box. You crept back downstairs, pretending you knew nothing. He was adorable, sitting on the floor, mess of paper beside him and  struggling to tape it's together. Reminded you when he was making his little hotel model. Your first Christmas together - you were so excited. You were going to celebrate before you left for the trip. A bit early, but you both were fine with it.

It was the first week of December, and Alex was slowly planning the rest of his year. You were able to get a few extra days off, so you and Alex could go to Greece for a few days before heading to Sheffield for the rest of the year. You would be back for New Years though, and Alex's birthday was coming up too. You were planning something, but needed help, so you recruited Miles. He was luckily in town on his birthday. You needed Miles' help because you wanted to set up a party at your place. Alex was going to be away until the day before, so you wanted to set up the house. "Of course I can love! Oh this is going to be wonderful!" Miles happily said.

You were leaving in 5 days to head to Greece. You completed work for the year, as they allowed you to leave early. You would get paid less, but It meant you could be with Alex longer, which was worth it. Not like you had no money, but just this once you wanted to be with Alex. He had been working so hard since you met him too that you wanted to give all of your attention to him while you could.

Alex was out today, and you were home so you just tidied up and played some music. You connected your phone to the speaker and played your indie playlist. Do I Wanna Know? started to play and you laughed. You didn't even hear Alex walk in. He just stood there by the kitchen door smiling at you. Continuing to sing along, you grabbed cups from the cupboard to make coffee for when he came back. You turned around when the song lyric Crawling back to you played.

"Oh hi..." you said embarrassed and lowered the volume. He walked up to you and gave you a hug. "Hello darling, having fun?" he smirked and paused the song. "I knew that voice sounded familiar..." he said and you laughed. "I swear it was on shuffle" you said. "I'm just everywhere, aren't I" he joked and you nodded. "I know, I can't escape you, and I never want to..." you said, kissing his nose. "Want some coffee?" you said and he agreed.

"I'm done work for the year doll!" he said, excited to spend some time with you and his family. "How lovely, I'm looking forward to it" you said, pouring coffee and handing him a cup. "It's also someone's birthday coming up..." you winked. "Oh shit- you're right ... time flies" he said smiling. You lit up a cigarette and sat next to him. "And then promo, album release, festivals, tour - all the stuff..." he continued. You got a bit sad, knowing that meant seeing him a lot less. You knew what you were getting yourself into the day you met him, and was thankful for the days you had together so far.

"You're going to be great, my rockstar. It is going to be wonderful!" you said, cheering yourself up. He smiled and took your cigarette. You looked at the wall drew a sign with your finger. "Tranquility Base Hotel and Casino - Arctic Monkeys. I'm just going to call it TBH+C... the title couldn't be any longer?" you said and he grinned. "I'm joking handsome, I love it already. Says me who was just listening to AM" you laughed. He grinned, "Me too love, I am really looking forward to this one."