Real Love

//smut scene

You woke up at around 12 and headed down the road for some food. You went by the icecream store to say hi to your friend, and he gave you a cone for the walk back. You walked quick, so it wouldn't melt and you gave it to Alex. "Oh thank you love!" he said, taking it. Then he went to say hi to George while you made food. You went over to him to call him to eat but he was still chatting with George.

"My dear! Come" George said, and you sat by him. "My best wishes to you" he said, giving you a card and flower. "Oh George, you're too kind. I'll send you details so you two can come" you said, regarding the wedding - date still not set and still much planning needed to be done. Alex followed you back and you back. "Darling, that's delicious!" he said about the food you'd made. "will you still feed me..." you sang and he laughed. "Aren't I lucky" he said.

You both decided to have some food and watch the sunset on the beach. He turned to you. "You're happy here, aren't you" he asked. You were. Spending more time at the little house on hill, now with Alex, seeing the neighbors and friends and eating all sorts of delicious food, enjoying the stunning sunsets and being by the pool - all these different things made you very calm and happy. But being with Alex made you the happiest. This place had become your favourite.

"Wherever you are, I'm happy" you said and snuggled up next to him. He started to sing a song softly to you as the sunset faded. It was almost pitch dark as you walked back with Alex to the house, the small street lamps lit the way. You got into the house and walked to the bedroom, laying down. He lay on top of you and you stroked his head. He fell asleep and you didn't move, just fell asleep too. The next week was very relaxing. You took a tour of the island with him, swam in the ocean, had a few more picnics and obviously ice cream. You weren't really all over him this time, giving him space to be free and explore and talk to people. He noticed that too, and came up to you after dinner. You were laying on the sofa and looked up at him.

"Hello" you said. "Hello" he responded, and fell on top of you. "Alex!" you laughed, hugging him. "Darling..." he drawled and you lifted his head up. "Yes Alex?" you asked him, seeing he was going to stick around. He drew your head closer and kissed your lips. "Missed you" he said softly. You let out a small laugh, "I have been with you everyday!" He had a look of lust in his dark eyes and you smirked. His hand tralied down your body and landed above your leg. You wrapped your hands around his head and looked into his eyes. His hand shifted to your underwear as he kissed your neck. You smiled, trying not to be loud with any noises of the sort...

Then he slid his fingers on your skin and pleased you, and both staring into eachother's eyes. You reached your climax and he stopped, knowing you'd been satisfied. But you'd felt like something was off. You sat up a bit and spoke.

"Why do you do that" you asked as if it was the wrong thing to do. "Did you think that I needed cheering up so you did that?" you said and he was confused. "I thought you'd like it" he said, getting off you. "Yeah I did, but it doesn't help... It's never that easy to fix something" you said, now sitting up. "Do you want me to stop fucking you too" he said a bit loud. You felt his agitation, not on purpose but because you'd mood suddenly changed. "Alex! Keep it down. That's not what I meant" you said, now a bit annoyed. "Hmm right" he said, and walked into the bedroom. "Alex, come back. I didn't mean that" you said upset. He was only trying to help you feel better, knowing you liked being close to him and all and it seemed that he wasn't expecting that reaction. "You dick" you said out loud. He look at you then went outside. You felt upset and had a cigarette. Alex didn't follow you and went to bed.

In a matter of minutes, you went from pleasure to pain. You felt guilty for it, and now felt horrible. You smoked and sat on the side of the pool, the moon's reflection reminding you of his song. Kiss me underneath the moon's side boob... you sang softly and then George walked up to his balcony.

"y/n? Okay dear?" he asked and motioned for you to come over. "what is the matter" he asked. You told him all the guilt you felt in life and how you were messing things up constantly. "Alex is a good man, good intentions. You are strong" he said. "That other man is nothing compared to him. Don't do that to yourself" he added. You noticed his english had gotten better since you first came with Alex to Greece. It was thanks to Alex actually. Another reason why he is the best. You thanked George and went back inside your house.

You knocked on the bedroom door. "Come in" Alex said from inside and you opened it. He was sat reading his book. He looked up at you. You just stared at him. "I'm sorry" you said softly and walked up to him. "You dick" he repeated as you said to him. You pouted and he put the book down. "Come here" he said, pulling you onto his lap. You sat and wanted to cry. He held your hands and looked at you. "Darling. It's not the words that hurt me. It's the point that you won't talk to me if there's something wrong. I do notice if your are feeling low, I do my best you know" he said and you nodded. "I didn't mean to say what I did. I am at fault, for not asking you first" he added. "Alex, it's okay. I am sorry, I really didn't mean it" you responded and hugged him. He hugged you back, kissing your head. "Though I can be a dick sometimes" he said softly and you smiled.

"Okay doll, let's enjoy these last few days alright?" he said and you nodded. You slept next to him, after planning to not since you felt bad. You snuggled right up to him and slept. "My small baby" he whispered. He said that before, and it melted you everytime.

"You know... every time I feel your touch, I drift away into a better place" you whispered. "You marrying me or my hands?" he teased. "I love everything of you" you giggled and fell asleep.

You both flew back home after last few days in Greece. He went back to the studio for some work and you went to see Zack again, only to pick up the photos. He gave you digital files and printed copies too. You owed him a dinner in return with Alex. You were so excited to show Alex the photos later that evening. He came home at 7 and you ate together then went upstairs. "I've got a gift for you" and gave him the stack of photos.

When you first approached Zack, you had no idea how you wanted to be photographed, so let him decide. He decided to photograph you in that red dress. It was a series of photos of you posed in the red dress. In one photo, you covered your naked upper half of body with your arm, so you weren't showing off your body completely. Zack knew what he was doing, because the lighting and angles were just perfect. You felt comfortable posing almost naked, it was a new thing but it was enjoyable, thanks to Zack's friendly nature and creativity. He knew you loved Alex very much and wanted a special thing for him. The subtle teases throughout the images were so smart too. Alex thought so too, because when he first saw the photos, he was speechless.

"Oh doll... you look so stunning. Absolutely stunning! I love this one especially" he said, holding up the one with your arm over your body. "There's one more" you said and he raised an eyebrow. You pulled out a photo from your notepad. It was one you took without anyone in the room. You didn't have your arm over your body. You took the image in the mirror's reflection. "Well fuck..." he said and took the image, examining it. You giggled and looked away. It was weird to see a photo of yourself, especially naked like that. But you knew he would love it and he did. He slipped it into his notepad. "What if someone sees that" you asked. He smirked and put a sticky note on top of your body, hiding it. "Then they will see that, but I will see more than that" he said, showing that he will then removed the sticky, revealing the part for his eyes only. You laughed and kissed his cheek.

"I really love these baby, you're just so perfect. Thank you" he said and you smiled. "You're welcome, I'm glad you like them. Zack was so nice" you said and put them away. "Speaking of gifts, I've got one for you too" he said, and gave you a piece of paper. It was the date of your wedding.

August 16th 🌊💙

You gasped and looked up at him. You had tears in your eyes, from joy and excitement. "What's the wave for?" you asked. "Greece" he said and you gasped again. "Oh my god, we're getting married in Greece?!" you said excitedly and he nodded. "REALLY!?" you said and put the paper down. "Yes darling! It'll be so fun" he said and you had tears running down your face. "It's literally like that movie... alex, it's perfect" you said. "I love you" you said and fell ontop of him. "I love you more sweetheart. If you're happy, then I'm happy. I'd do anything for you my love" he said and hugged you.

Life's spontaneity is what keeps it exciting... it was about to be more so with Alex your life.