You Really Got A Hold On Me

// smut scene - I've written 4 in a row oops...

- - - -

You sat on a bench, with a view of the pretty houses lined up next to each other. There was someone walking their dog, and a couple also sat on another bench, but they were on the other side of the park. Alex had his arm on the bench, and you sat next to him, your legs on his thighs so you were facing him. You pulled down your dress and the sweater sleeves down, as it was still a bit chilly, then turned your attention to his side profile. He was looking straight ahead, probably at the dog. You looked at his wavy hair and how each strand fell. Such a kissable face... you thought. His sunglasses were still on, so you took them off and placed them in his jacket pocket. You noticed his cigarette pack was in there so you took one out and lit it up and inhaled the smoke, blowing it out of your nose.

He turned his head and looked at you. I never get bored of this view... you thought and ran your hand along his chin, running your fingers along his lips and across his beard, remembering how he devoured you earlier. You placed the cigarette in his mouth. "What are you thinking about love?" he said, blowing the smoke away from you. "You, as usual..." you said softly, hand still on his chin. "I'm sorry..." you quickly said, feeling a bit sad. "What for?" he said, raising an eyebrow and putting his hand that was on your back to the side of your head. "I just feel a bit... guilty? I kind of waltzed into your life..." you said softly, looking down. He lifted your head up and smiled.

"Hey, I waltzed over to you, remember? If I wasn't eavesdropping, we'd never be here sitting together. I'm enjoying every moment with you. I like you a lot y/n and i'm not done with you just yet doll..." he winked and hearing that gave you those butterflies in your stomach. You softly smiled and put your head on his shoulder and remembered he had to go back into the studio tomorrow and you were planning to head home.

"I guess I got to head back tomorrow..." you pouted. "You can stay if you want. I'll be back at 2. That is if you can..." he remembered you had still had work to do. You smiled and put your head up. You wanted to do just that, to lie in his bed all day and think of what he did to you - how he made you feel earlier. But also could get some school work done. You didn't have to be home for a few more days, and luckily brought your laptop to do work in the meantime, so you agreed. "I will take your offer, if that's okay with you" you said, looking into his eyes. "It's more than okay love" he winked, and you both enjoyed the rest of the evening by walking a bit more and got back to his place.

You both took a short break from each other, as he had to do some work, and you sat in the sitting room, reading a book to keep yourself occupied. You realized you had not showered in a few days, and needed one desperately. You were going to stay a few more days as well, so you decided it would be best that you cleaned yourself up. You walked over to Alex, who was leaning by the kitchen counter, writing in a book.

"Yes love?" he said looking up at you. "Is it okay if I take a shower?" you asked him shyly. "Of course you can, do what you need to" he said and grabbed your butt as you walked away. "Hey!" you said, turning around and seeing him smirk. "Don't tempt me Turner..." you giggled as you walked over to his bathroom. You took off your clothes, started to run hot water and walked in. The warmth made you feel calm. You closed your eyes and thought of earlier, when you were on top of him. Then you suddenly heard a few knocks from the door. "May I come in?" Alex asked from outside. You hesitated at first but felt comfortable. "Yes" you just said and he walked in, wearing only his underwear. You were away from him, ass facing his view. "Hope i'm not interrupting, may I join you?" he asked, pushing his hair back. Yes please... you thought, feeling more heated. You nodded, and he removed his underwear and walked into the shower.

He stood there for a bit, letting the hot water fall on his head. The appearance of him in nothing but his chain was so stunning that you needed a life-sized marble statue of him. Of all parts of him...

Then he pushed you against the wall, hands sliding down the curve of your hips, and you held onto his chest. Your eyes met. Then he scanned your body, as it was the first time seeing you completely naked. "Gorgeous you are..." he drawled. The water fell onto his hair, making it fall on his face. You pushed some of it out and giggled. "Handsome you are..." you said softly. He brushed himself on you, and you could feel he was already getting hard. Once again, you wanted him so badly. You were a bit sore from earlier events, but still craved his touch. "Alex..." you said, grabbing him down below, and giving him a few tugs. He groaned and brushed against you again, making you moan. "Open your legs doll..." he drawled and you did as you were told. Then suddenly he did something which caught you a bit out of surprise.

He took his index and middle fingers and gently went into you. You gasped at first, which turned into a moan. "Oh my-..." you managed to say, him still holding onto your body with his free hand. He smirked and started moving in and out. He watched your face, full of pleasure, your eyes still on his. He loved having you under his control, watching you react to his every move. You felt yourself sliding against the wall, already losing control of your legs, so he held you tighter at the waist. "I've got you love" he said, picking up the pace. Your hand, which was still on him down below, started stroking him at the same pace he was, and he groaned. It wasn't long until you felt that knot forming. He removed his fingers out, and you whimpered at the loss.

"Ale-..." you pouted, breathing heavily. "I'm gonna fuck you now doll..." he smirked and grabbed your waist with both hands as you jumped onto him and he sunk into you. You both groaned and he picked up the same pace he had done earlier. You leaned against the wall, head against the wall, holding onto his shoulders. His face buried into your neck, kissing it. You dropped all your weight on him, sinking deeper, hitting that sensitive spot. "I'm close..." you moaned. "Me too love, come all over me" he said and you did, letting go, moaning his name, gripping his shoulders tightly as you were going through your climax. "That's it doll..." he groaned, breathing heavily into your neck. Not long after, he dropped you gently, took himself out and came on your stomach. He groaned, his forehead on yours and you both held onto each other for a bit. You felt hotter than the water and so full of euphoria.

"Fuck Alex...I think I'm more dirty than clean" you smirked, looking down. "Let's fix that then shall we" he said, grabbing some soap and cleaning you up. "What a gentleman, thank you" you giggled, and you finished your shower together.

You both got into bed and snuggled for a bit. Your head was on his chest, leg on his body and he was holding you. You were still thinking about the events in the shower from earlier and looked up at him. He let out a big yawn. "Oh sorry, do I bore you" you joked. "No love, you could never" he smiled. "You should sleep soon Alex" you whispered, as you saw him struggling to stay awake. He tried to because he wanted to spend more time with you, but he needed to sleep as he would be in the studio tomorrow. He smiled and nodded. "I know love, I just want to be awake with you a bit longer" he said. He's such a cutie... you thought, playing with his hair. "I am tired too, you tired me out, Turner. You wore yourself out as well, didn't you" you said winking. He shut his eyes and grinned. "Worth it, doubt you can walk tomorrow" he smirked. You giggled, "It's okay, not like I'm escaping you anytime soon..." You pulled the cover up a bit more so you were both more cozier. "Goodnight handsome" you drawled, kissing him on the cheek. "Sleep well darling" he whispered and drifted off to sleep

A few minutes later you whispered I love you. He took a deep breath, but his eyes were still closed. I wonder if he heard that... you thought, and went to sleep not long after.