All You Need Is Love

//smut scene 

It had been a week since you graduated and when asked you to move in with him. As before, you still did not have any plans to start work just yet and wanted to enjoy the summer, even more so now that you were with Alex. You still had your little studio back up North for another month, just so you could bring things over to his place and get rid of some things. You were definitely going to miss it. It brought you peace and stress at the same time. From those endless nights of essay writing to hours of music listening, the studio was your home as you got through the last few years. You still had not told Lily about Alex, but decided to have a little date with her and Erik soon. You did tell her he is famous, but that's all.

You woke up in his bed. He looked up at you and smiled when he noticed. "Goodmorning gorgeous" he said, putting the cigarette out and walking towards the bed. You grabbed his hand and pulled him down. He fell on top of you and you hugged him. "Goodmorning handsome" you drawled, stroking his head. Now that his hair was longer, it was quite wavy. Still, you thought he looked very lovely. He looked up at you and smiled.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked, knowing after last nights saucy event, you would be tired. You grinned, "Yes I did... and I have quite the appetite now..." you said, sitting up a bit. Let's just say it was a fun shower you had together. He got off you and sat next to you.

You pushed his hair back so you could see those eyes of his. He gently grabbed the side of your neck. His other hand wandered down, being a tease, hovering over your underwear. "Oh, back for more?" you drawled, moving it closer. You were a bit sensitive, since last night, but was craving more. His hands always knew where to be, It's like they read your mind, as his fingers slipped into the underwear, rubbing you slowly.

"Alex..." you drawled, putting your head on his chest. He smirked and laid you down on the bed, pulling your underwear all the way down. You looked up at him, begging him with your eyes for more. "I know that look doll..." he drawled as his hand resumed its location and movements.

You kept your eyes on him, knowing he would ask if you didn't. He leaned down, planting soft kisses on your neck. You moaned out his name as you reached your climax and he slowly stopped moving. He went back down on you, licking up your wetness. He lifted his head up and wiped his nose. You looked up at him and grinned. He took his fingers and licked them too. You looked at him open-mouthed, sort of shocked. "Goodness, did you enjoy it that much?" you smirked. "You're always so delicious love, smelling more and more like me..." he drawled and pulled you closer, hovering over you. "Oh you tease..." you said, pushing his hair back. He put your underwear back on and got up, heading to the bathroom. You tried to stand up, putting your legs on the floor but immediately fell. He popped his head out of the bathroom and laughed. He knew that would happen...

"Was your plan to keep me in bed all day?" you whined as he returned to you. He put his hand out smiling at you and you took it, lifting yourself back up on the bed. He had taken his shirt off and you were staring at him. He smirked and walked closer to you, putting his head near your ear. "Maybe it was doll" he said softly, and you giggled. You kissed his cheek and rolled back into bed. "Well, I'm going to sleep a little more. Wake me up in 20 if I fall asleep" you said and he nodded, walking back into the bathroom.