Ticket To Ride

//smut scene

Two weeks later

You had set up a double date with Lily + Erik for tomorrow. You put Alex on the phone with Lily a few days ago to meet over the phone, and you could tell she was trying not to freak out. When Alex finished talking with her, he returned the phone. "Lily, you alright?" you asked, and she  yelled. Alex heard it through the speaker and you both laughed out loud. "Lily, he's not the Queen of England, calm yourself" you grinned. Alex lit up a cigarette and sat on the bed. You finished your call with her, giving her the details and hung up.

"I'm so sorry, I know her, she's always a bit wild. She's the best really... oh Lily..." you said as you got ready. He walked over to you and held you in his arms. "It's okay darling, It's not like it's the first time this has happened" he said, kissing your neck. "Yes mr famous- I need to get ready or Miles is going to kick you for being late" you said, trying to put on your dress. Alex stopped you and dropped the dress, picking you up.

He had gotten ready already, wearing a white shirt tucked into black jeans with his boots. You were in nothing but your underwear. He held you for a moment and smiled. "I'm cold" you just said, making him laugh. He put you down grinning. It was a cooler day, so you decided to wear a longer dress with your knee-high boots. He returned to his hug. You had not fixed your hair yet, so he took that opportunity to run his hands through.

"Mr Kane can wait..." he whispered, holding you close. "Mr Kane said if you are late, he will sell Harrison" you whispered back and then headed to the bathroom to get ready. He grinned and shrugged. "Alex no! I love Harrison" you whined. "More than me? Wow alright, take him out instead then" he joked."Yes I'll go sit on him, don't get jealous" you teased and he laughed again. "Doll, you are hilarious" he said walking over to you. He sprayed on his cologne and put on a bandana. You looked at him through the mirror as you fixed your hair.

"I don't love anything more than you... maybe cake" you said, making him smile. "Alright Harrison, I'm coming over now" you said from downstairs, hearing Alex laugh from upstairs. You were picking up Miles then heading to a little restaurant for dinner. You picked him up and he smiled. "Ello lovebirds. Oh- I've missed this car! I love Harrison" he said and you grinned. "See Alex? This car has a charm that even Miles can't resist" you said , looking at him. He stuck his tongue out and drove you all to the restaurant. You just had to make a remark about being sat inbetween them.

"How lucky am I to be sitting between two handsome and talented gentlemen" you said and they both laughed. "Alex, mind if I borrow your girl for a bit?" Miles joked and Alex almost smacked him. "You do that and I'll never tour with you again" Alex joked and you laughed. "Oh shit, I don't want to be the reason that The Last Shadow Puppets have disbanded..." you said. They both laughed. "Speaking of... I hope you guys tour again. I've told Alex before, but as I have this opportunity with the both of you here" you said shyly. Miles nodded, "Don't worry love, it won't be the last time me and this spaceman will hit the stage together again one day" he said smiling. Alex grinned, his eyes on the road. "All these space references... sorry I'm analyzing shit again" you said and Alex nodding, knowing what you meant. "You definitely know more than I do, lucky girl" Miles said, leaning back into the seat. Alex smirked and you noticed. You looked over to him and responded. "Yes, I very much do. Lucky indeed" you smiled, putting your head on his shoulder. "Aww you two... " Miles said cutely. "What happened to that girl Mi?"Alex asked and you looked at Miles curiously. "Nah, she wasn't it" he responded, and the car went quiet for a bit.

"Oh Miles, you'll find someone one day, and she will be very lucky indeed. Don't let it get you down..." you told him smiling. Miles looked at you like you had given him an idea. He took out his phone and typed the last part of what you said. "Alex does that too... I literally say nothing of importance..." you said and Alex shook his head. "You are smarter than you think love" he said. "You both must credit me then. Or I'll leave you and run away with Harrison" you said making them both laugh again.