Not Guilty

//smut scene

You woke up the next day exhausted and still in Alex arms. He held you with one arm, the other was on his chest. You had your head against his chest and had woken up before him. His phone then started to ring. You looked up at it to see who it was. It was Chelsea. Alex was still asleep and you picked up the call. "Hi Chelsea, it's y/n. Alex is just sleeping" you whispered. "Oh y/n hun! I heard a bit of what happened, I hope you are okay. Just let Al know to call me later, thanks hun. Take care" she said and you said your goodbyes. Then Alex woke up. He smiled to see you still next to him. "Who called love?" he asked, seeing you were holding his phone. "It was Chelsea, she said to call her back. Sorry handsome, I just thought it was an important call" you said, setting in on the side. "It's okay darling, thank you" he said, pulling you close again. "What do you want to do today?" he asked you. You were so lucky to have him. Too lucky actually. You shrugged and got up, "To take a shower first of all, I feel like a dump" you said. He laughed and watched you walk away. "You can join me if you want handsome..." you drawled and he followed.

You turned around and took off all your clothes, him watching your every move. You walked into the shower and turned on the water. "I can leave if you want darling" he said, knowing you were still a bit upset about last night. "No handsome, bring your sexy ass here" you said, and he smirked, following you and removing his clothes. He held your hips, letting the water fall on his hair. This was the second or third time you were in the shower together, and you remembered the last time it that happened. Already your breath was getting heavy and wanted his touch on you. Always that effect he had on you.

He noticed and spoke. "Can I make you feel better my love?" he asked gently. You nodded and his hand trailed down your body, hovering your most needed area. He took two of his fingers and started rubbing you. You moaned at the sensation and put your arms on his shoulders. He held you with one hand. "Mmm Alex..." you smiled, washing away that emotional pain with pleasure. "I know love... I adore your smile" he drawled, his words making you melt more. You closed your eyes, letting him take over you. You were close to you climax and moaned. "My girl is close isn't she..." he groaned, pulling you closer to him. You opened your eyes to see him staring straight at you. You nodded and he moved through your climax. You slowly slid down the wall, sitting down, a hot mess. He grinned and pushed his hair back. "You're not an idiot..." you said, catching you breath. He laughed, getting the reference from last night's conversation. "You okay doll?" he said, helping you up. "Yes, I'm okay baby. Thanks for that" you said.

You finished the shower, made breakfast and ate together on the roof. It was cloudy and but cooler than usual. It was no longer that hot summer when you first met him. You both were wearing sweaters and had a cup of tea with food. You had his sunglasses on and he was typing on his phone. He said he had to send some emails, which was understandable as he he did take the day off to be with you. His phone was smaller than his hands, so he struggled sometimes to type on it. You giggled watching him.

"I know why you're laughing doll" he grinned without looking at you. You lay down, head on his lap and took the cigarette from his mouth and smoked it. You looked at your hand, which was cut from yesterday. You sighed and took a deep breath, finishing the cigarette and putting it out. He then stopped typing and you looked up at him. He tapped the screen and you immediately knew what he did. He took a photo of you, lying there in his lap, looking up at him smirking. He's done that before, that's how you knew.

"Babe, I just cried endlessly last night, woke up to a hot shower with my man and am annoyed about this stupid weather. I'm in a terrible state, especially phyically" you said, and he put his phone down. "But you look really sexy from this angle" you added, making him laugh. "You look fine love" he said grinning. He stroked your head. "You feeling better darling?" he asked, seeing you cheered up a bit. "Yeah, thanks to you. I'm too grateful of you" you smiled, poking his nose. "It's all good doll. So can I leave now?" he joked and you pouted again. "I'm joking darling, you want to go out now?" he asked. "Yes, let's go" you said, getting up and you both headed inside. A few minutes later, it started to rain.