City Of Love

//cute scene :)

1 week later

The city of love - Paris! You flew out with Alex to Paris and spent the rest of the day eating cakes and watching the sunset along the city's skyline. You had both not been since the studio trip last year. You and Alex were sat by the hotel window, watching the sunset fade away. Lily and Erik arrived a few hours later than you, and you just stayed in with Alex. Tomorrow you were going to dinner with them, at a little restaurant near the Eiffel Tower. There were more couples out than usual, making you wonder if it was truly the city of love.

You hopped into bed and Alex was still up, writing away in his notepad. He looked out the window, watching the night sky, smoking his cigarette. You slept a little and woke up to find him still sat there. "Hey" you whispered. He turned his head and smiled. "Did you see the moon love?" he asked and you got up, putting on a sweater and sat beside him. It was only 9pm, but the stars were all out, with a crescent moon. "What a sight" you said, your head on his shoulder, looking out at it. "I can't stop thinking about Jamie's side-boob thing now" you added, making him laugh. "Ah yes, lyricism at it's finest." "Ask if he has any more splendid ideas" you laughed.

The next day was sunny. The temperature was cool, but the sun helped to warm up. Alex wore his cozy black leather jacket, dark dress pants and his boots. He wore those sunglasses you got him for Christmas. His hair was a bit shorter, he hat cut it a few days before the trip, and his beard was trimmed too. He looked so handsome, you kept looking at him during dinner. You wore that outfit you had worn during Christmas at his parents' house, with a long jacket.

Dinner was lovely, you all chatted for a bit. Since you were close to the Eiffel Tower, Erik suggested we all went for a walk to see it. It was dark outside, but the tower was lit up brightly, the surrounding areas also lit up. Lily and Erik sat next to each other and you sat on another bench with Alex for a moment. The view was so stunning. You had never seen the Tower in real life, so it was magical. "I can't believe you've been all around the world Alex. How wonderful that is..." you said, head on his shoulder. "I am very lucky... not as lucky as I am sitting here with you my love" he said, getting all sappy. "Come here, you goof" and kissed him. Then Erik walked up to you.

"Sorry lovers, but could you take a video of Lily and I with the Tower?" he asked nervously. "Of course!" you said, getting your phone out. Alex followed, and you stood facing the Tower, filming them. They were all cute and posing for the camera, then Erik turned to Lily and talked to her, holding her hands. Then he got down on one knee. You and Alex just stood there, silent but mouths wide open, beaming at them. After Erik gave his little speech, Lily jumped up and yelled. "YES! YES I WILL!" she said, kissing Erik and you kept standing there filming them. Then she started crying and you did too. You put the phone down and gasped again. "Awww" Alex asked, smiling. "Ahhh!!!" you said, looking at the two loved-up high-school sweethearts who just got engaged in front of the Eiffel Tower.

Lily turned to you, and you ran to each other. "Y/N!? I-..." she said but just started crying again."Oh my gosh Lily, congratulations. I'm so happy for you" you said, hugging her. It was a beautiful moment. Alex congratulated them too. "I have been planning this for months. Thanks you two for being a part of it" he said, and you all got excited. You congratulated her once again, then headed your separate ways. Lily and Erik were spending the rest of the week in the city. You were so happy for her.

You and Alex headed back to the hotel. You got into the room and sat down on the bed looking at him. Alex smiled at you then remembered something. "Fuck, I forgot it's valentines day..." he said softly and you gasped. You had forgotten too, and realized why there were so many couple action everywhere. "Oh, I did too, I'm sorry babe. I didn't get you anything... but everyday is valentines day with you" you winked and he smirked. "It's okay darling. I agree, everyday should be special" he smiled softly.

You suddenly pulled him in for a kiss. You pulled back and carressed his lips. "I love you" he drawled. "I love you too" you whispered. He smirked and took off his jacket and you took of your dress. You ended up in bed early, but woke up to having an array of cakes from the bakery down the road. A very lovey day indeed...

"Happy Valentines day?" he grinned and you smiled. "Happy indeed" you winked.

The next few days were a dream. Enjoyed the city, went for a walk, sat at a couple of cafes and walked around the Louvre. It was sunny both days, and people were out and about. Alex brought his film camera and took shots of every corner in the city. It was 4pm and you had to get back soon to pack and head home. As you were walking, you saw one of those scooters. The ones you'd put some money and ride around for the allotted time. They just sat in random spots of the city, so people could use them to travel. You looked at Alex and he grinned. "Hop on baby" he said, and you stood in front as he controlled it. He was going slowly, didn't want to end up falling over. You kept giggling as he dodged lamposts and people.

"Rockstar coming through!" you said as you went through an empty road, heading towards the hotel. "Well that was a thrill" you said, getting off. He parked it outside the hotel and you walked in. "That was probably unsafe. Good thing you are small so I could see. But yes, was fun" he said smiling. Some girl eyed him in the elevator and on the way to the hotel room.

You both hopped into bed to rest. "I've only got eyes for you doll" he said, sensing you were still thinking about it. You smiled and nodded. "Well, I've got eyes for someone too" you said. He raised and eyebrow and asked who. "Oh, he's kinda like you" you said, teasing him. "I see, well I hope he's worth it" he asked pouting. "I think so. He almost hit a bird while driving a scooter" you grinned.