Goodbye

You had never been to the Albert Hall, other than the rehearsal the boys did. You went early, before the crowds of people came. Your stood with Katie, just on the side of the stage. Some people recognized the you. You turned over to Katie. "I keep getting looked at" whispering nervously. "Oh don't worry about them, just enjoy yourself!" she said. The show started, and Alex walked out with the gang. He wore his black and white striped shirt with a suit.

The show was amazing, the energy in the Hall was just mind blowing. It was probably the most fun concert you had been to. You noticed Alex becoming progressively sweatier during the show, which was kind of hot. Literally too, and he never took off his blazer, which was a bummer since you liked that shirt on him.

When he started singing Cornerstone, he walked over to the side of the stage and sang to the crowd. He looked over at you, and sang in your direction for at least 5 seconds.

I wandered over for a closer look, and kissed whoever was sitting there... he sang.

Some fans looked over at you, beaming at him. He smiled and walked to the otherside of the stage. "Lucky girl" Katie whispered in your ear. You continued to watch him sing. It was probably the only song you didn't sing along to. Just watching him strut across the stage, coming your way, singing in your direction. Anyways, you enjoyed the rest of the show. After the show, you walked to the backstage rooms and went to their dressing room.

Alex caught up not too long later after meeting some people, and sat down on the sofa. "Alex!that was amazing! really one of the best shows ever!!" you said excitedly and sat next to him. He was still sweaty from earlier. You gave him some water and wiped his forehead. "Thanks doll, it was fun" he just said. "Want to head home?" he asked and you nodded. "Well, let me double check with your manager" you said, leaving to find him. You returned to find Alex had removed his jacket and had his hands behind his head. You could see how sweaty he was now.

"Oh... yeah you're good" you said and he stood up. "Good, let's go" he said and grabbed your hand, walking to the car outside. There were some fans out there. He stopped before opening the door. "Do you want to go the other way?" he asked, regarding the fans. "No it's okay, I'm okay" you just said you both left out the door. Some fans yelled and you both got into the car and it drove off. You said nothing else until you both got home, heading upstairs. He took a quick shower and put on a t-shirt and sweatpants. You were waiting for him on the bed.

"alright doll?" he said, laying down. You turned your head and nodded. "The fans, eh?" he asked, knowing. "Yeah... I'm already online..." you said, looking at your phone, seeing photos of you. "Hey, at least I looked good" you grinned and he laughed. "I'm sorry love, I can't control these things" he said. "I know babe, it's fine. Here goes my debut appearance" you said, laying on him.

"Did you notice love?" he softly said, his voice tired from singing his heart out. You looked up and raised an eyebrow. "Cornerstone" he just said and you smiled. "Oh right, being serenaded to... how charming Turner" you said. He smiled and hugged you. He had a fresh scent from his shower, with a hint of a cigarette, from earlier.

"A couple more days, then..." you said softly, getting a bit sad. You were going to watch his Maida Vale performance in London, spend another day with him and then he headed off for tour again. The more you got used to the routine, the more you realized you missed him so much more every time he left or returned home.

"I promise to keep in contact darling. We'll figure out when you can come to see us as time goes on..." he said. You still had a job and a life outside being with him. "Okay handsome. I don't want to bother you though" you said and he sat up a bit. "You never bother me babe, don't think that way. I'd take you everywhere if I could" he said. "It's never that easy..." you whispered. You just lay there quiet for a bit, in each other's presence.