Day Tripper

//smut scene

Nothing new in life, just the usual. You worked, Alex was mostly home. He decided to take over the wedding planning, his promise to be more involved and help out while you worked and as you were more tired that usual. The medication often had that effect too, but you just knew that you were overthinking things. You got off work early, and came home, planning to take a nap. You got inside the house and found Alex in the kitchen.

"Hey you" you said and he turned around. He was holding a box of instant cake mix. "Oh hi sweetheart!" he said, and looked confused at the box. "You need help?" you said, coming up to him. He laughed, "I was going to surprise you! You're early, go back to work" he joked. You turned around to walk out of the room. "Come back love... I admit I do need help" he said softly. You walked up to him and took the box. "Alright, just don't mess up like Miles did" you said and he hugged you from behind. "I'll try" he said and you got to work. The nap had to wait. You were going to make cake with Alex.

Took you two hours somehow, with Alex getting distracted most of the time, because he was watching a movie at the same time on your laptop. You stopped halfway through making the cake to watch as well, which was why it took longer than expected.

The cake turned out delicious and you had some with him. "I'm going to have a nap" you said and he said he'll join you. Ended up both sleeping until the next morning.

Alex woke up first in the morning, went out for some work and came back at 11. You were still in bed, and he came up to see you in his spot. You liked his spot, his scent on his pillow. Somehow, it was more comfy too. He sat on the bed and stroked your leg. You woke up. "Oh hi- what's the time" you asked, waking up. "It's 11 love. I just came back" he said, getting up and taking off his shirt. The sun was shining in the room, right on his body, and you couldn't help but gaze at him. "Someone's more awake" he asked, knowing you had eyes for him. "Yes" you whispered and kept looking at him.

He started to undo his belt, looking at you, and your eyes were glued on his hands. You sat up a bit and wanted him. "Come here..." you drawled and he walked over to you. You took off his belt and undid his pants. He stopped your hand from doing anything more. You whined, and he sat on the chair, motioning for you to sit on him. "Been a while huh" he whispered. Yes it had - almost 3 weeks since you felt him inside you. You pulled him in for a hungry kiss. "How much do you want me doll?" he drawled, and you bit your lip. "Very much" you said, pulling him out. You took off your underwear and sat back on him. "Wait" you said, and took out protection from the side drawer. He smiled, watching you put it on.

You were eager to get on him when he wanted you to turn around and face away from him. "Trust me doll" he said, as you sat comfortably on his lap now. His arm wrapped around your body, to hold you and his body moved a bit forward so he could reach you better.

"Ready doll?" he asked, and sunk into you. "Oh-..." you moaned, that familiar feeling in you once again. You gave yourself a moment and he started moving. Your hands were on the chair, supporting yourself, your legs bent, his hand still on your body. "doll... you feel so good" he groaned. "Because I missed you in me" you let out, washed in pleasure. He sunk deeper into you and you moaned, hitting that sensitive spot. "Alex..." you drawled, leaning back into him. He moved harder, his hand now on your neck lightly to hold you. Your hands reached back for his head.

Then you sat whined for him, reaching your climax, "right there" you moaned. You never thought such a position would be so pleasurable. He was right to turn you around.

"That's it doll..." he drawled, then you moved off him. You took off the protection and stroked him to reach his climax. You looked straight into his eyes as you did, and he groaned. "Fuck doll..." he said, stroking your head and coming all over your hand. "You're so sexy..." he drawled. "You are" you said and softly kissed his lips.

He laid on the bed and fell asleep and you got up and ate something and did some work downstairs. A little morning fun gave you energy to get on with the day.

"Darling?" he called from upstairs at around 2pm. You went up to him. He was sitting on the bed looking at his phone. "What's up" you asked walking towards him. "Get ready doll, i'm taking you out" he said, putting his phone down. "Where to?" you asked. He shook his head and pulled you closer. "Not telling" he said and you laughed. "Alright Turner" you said and put on some clothes. He didn't specify to be fancy or not, so you just put on your blue dress, leather jacket and boots. You hopped into Harrison (his stunning thunderbird car) and drove off. It was a busy day, the sun was out and people were shopping and eating. He parked outside a restaurant, picked up food and came back to the car. You said nothing, thinking it was part of his plan. He drove to a park and took out a blanket from the car. You walked hand in hand down the park to a little lake, and he set up the blanket. You stood there watching him in awe. He sat down and smiled. He didn't need to say anything to mean a thousand things. You sat next to him and took off your jacket and boots. It was a shady quiet spot, a beautiful warm sunny day and flowers all around you.

You turned to him and smiled. He was getting out the food and setting it up. He looked over to you. "You're so cute" you said and he sat up towards you. "I thought I'd bring you outside for a bit. You know, your two favourite things - nature and food" he said. You pushed him down and sat on top of him. He grinned and you leaned over to him. There was no one around, so you felt comfortable. "You are my favourite thing" you drawled and left a soft kiss on his lips. You got off him and ate.

You didn't speak much, just ate and gazed at him a lot. He looked very handsome that day, his dark wavy hair styled so perfectly, your favourite all-black outfit. He wore his sunglasses too - the rose ones that you got him just before the tour. "Thank you Alex, I enjoyed this very much" you said and he smiled. "Of course my love. Are you overall okay?" he asked, noticing you were quiet. You nodded and put your head on his lap. He leaned back a bit, resting on his elbows and looked at you. "Do you want to go to Greece?" you asked him and he smiled. He noticed you had been tired and working a lot and often brought up the house on the hill and how you missed it. "What about work love?" he asked, knowing you had some days off. "I have some weeks I can use" you said and he smiled. You knew he also had some time off from work, you'd checked his schedule recently.

"Then let's go! When?" he asked and you sat up. "Tomorrow" you half-joked. He looked a bit surprised, from the short notice but laughed at your response. "Okay done! Well- we need to book flights, but I'm happy with the plan" he said and you asked him if he was sure. "Yeah baby, let's go have a break. I know you miss it there and I'd like that too" he said and you kissed him. "I haven't told them yet" you said, referring to telling George and Kelsey about the engagement. "Oh he will be very happy. I can't wait!" Alex said and you headed back home. You booked the flights as he packed. "Oh no, they've only got a flight tonight" you said. "When is the next one?" he asked. "Thursday" you said and he sat next to you. "Okay book tonight" he said and you looked at him. "It's in 5 hours babe!" you said.

"Hey, I don't have much to pack and you don't need anything to pack, since you'll be naked most of the time" he said and winked and you giggled. "Oh stop it! Okay I'll book it" you said and he grinned. You tidied up the house, packed a small bag and headed to the airport. He brought his camera with him too. You felt anxious on the plane, so he distracted you with a cinnamon bun. You got to Greece at around 1am and sat on the balcony, looking out onto the ocean. You were wearing one of his shirts to cover up, since it was a bit chilly. He found you outside, after he took a shower. "Come inside darling" he said and you came in. "Not tired?" he asked and you shook your head. He sat down with you.

"What's on your mind doll?" he asked, holding your hands. "I don't know. Maybe just catching up with the past two years, I've- we've gone through a lot" you said. "That's true, but it's been the best two years with you my love. Is anything in particular bothering you?" he asked. You didn't know how to answer it. You were very happy, there was no doubt about that, but you felt like life had approached you fast and you had not enough time to process it. You wouldn't change a thing about Alex, but you felt something was off. May have just been anxiety related, but you weren't sure. "I think i'm just thinking too much. I'll stop, we're on a break now. Me and you. That's all I'll think about" you said and headed to bed. He followed and you cuddled up with him.

"y/n" he said softly. You opened your eyes and looked at him. "I love you endlessly and you can talk to me, okay? Don't you worry so much. I am here for you" he whispered and you kissed his nose. "Hmm not always... but you'll be mine forever" you smiled. A spontaneous Greece getaway for the lovers.