With A Little Help

//smut scene

APRIL

You had a week off to spend with Alex, and it was good timing as he was going to leave soon. He be heading off to do the promo and shit, which would take a few weeks. It was mostly consecutive days of interviews, photos shoots and other promotional events before the album's release. The band had been posting more on social media, slowly releasing tour dates too. It was 8pm and you returned home, the last day before your little break. "Oh finally" you said, setting your things by the door. You walked upstairs and didn't find Alex. He wasn't in the house at all. He had left a note for you in the kitchen.

Goof, you could have messaged me

Goof, you could have messaged me... you thought and went up to bed to read while waiting for him. 9pm rolled around and he came home just after. "Darling?" he called from downstairs. "Up here handsome" you said, he came up a few minutes later. "Who's this guitar" you grinned and he brought it up.

It was his Vox. "OH MY- THE VOX" you said, getting up sitting and admiring it. He knew you loved that guitar, because of it's deep red colour and the sound it produced. "hello..." you said flirtatiously and Alex laughed. "I thought you only had eyes for me?" he asked. "Yeah- but just close your eyes for a moment so I can admire this guitar a bit more..." you joked and got up.

"But wow - it's so pretty in person! Why is it here though?" you asked him. He put it away in the case. "I had to bring it here and take it to our manager tomorrow. Chelsea had to clean out the studio and this was still there, so I had to pop by and grab it" he explained. "So, I guess you're satisfied for the night then? I can go sleep?" he took off his clothes, heading to the bathroom. "Oh... I've not been satisfied yet... unless you are tired babe, then I understand" you said. He walked up behind you, pushed your head down onto the bed and leaned on top, you felt him against you.

He whispered in your ear, "Doll, I've always got time for you... you must be tired. Let me help you feel satisfied then eh?..." he drawled. He let go and you turned around, taking off your t-shirt. He leaned over and kissed your underwear. "May I darling?" he asked. "Yes..." you whispered as he sat up. He grinned, knowing you loved and hated when he teased you. He rubbed his fingers against you below.

You felt a bit sad, knowing you would be away from him for weeks, without his touch and kisses. His fingers kept moving as he leaned over your body, admiring your face then giving a kiss- taking you in like it was the last time he was going to see you. "alex..." you moaned, already getting close. "You're so wet tonight babygirl... missing me already?" he noticed, like he could read your mind. You just moaned, and held onto his head. You felt tears forming in your eyes, from the comment he made as your climax approached. You reached it, and lay there breathless, becoming more emotional. "Missed you..." you drawled. He lifted his head up and noticed you were a bit upset.

"I hope those are happy tears" he said, wiping them. You smiled and pushed his hair back. "They are... I just... I will miss you..." you said softly and he hugged you. "Oh darling, I know that. don't make yourself upset! I will too very much, but I'll see you soon. As I said before doll, I'm not done with you just yet..." he said and you smiled.

"Who knew you were so kinky..." you whispered and he grabbed your thigh. "Only you do doll... but you are so cheeky yourself. Don't make me tell your mum" he grinned and you gasped. "You wouldn't dare" you said. "Then don't get upset" he winked and you sighed. "Okay Turner..." and hugged him again.

The album release date got announced later in the week and a little party was held at their studio, only the band was there with their partners and some production figures. You watched them all listen to a bit of their album and get excited. "Aren't they the cutest" you whispered to Katie. She nodded, "yes the cutest" she whispered in your ear, and got up to get another drink. You looked at Alex who was talking to Matt in the corner. It was nice to see family and friends gathered again.

You walked out of the room for a bit to have some air. It was a clear night, stars in sight in every angle of the sky. A few minutes later, Alex walked outside to you. "alright darling?" he asked, putting his jacket on your shoulders. He knew you were shy and didn't know everyone that well yet. "Look at the stars, look how they shine for you..." you sang quietly, looking up at the sky. "All the things you do... It was all yellow..." you sang, pointing to his sunglasses that were on his head - the orange ones.

"Yes I'm alright. I just needed some air..." all the positive energy from the night draining you. He smiled and kissed your forehead. "You want to get out of here?" he asked and you asked about his friends. "They'll understand. I've only got a few days left with my girl..." he said and you left the party.

People had started leaving anyways, so it was fine. They'd have to pack and prepare too, like Alex. You headed back home and put on some Sinatra and spoke a bit about the album again. He liked hearing your thoughts, and you liked hearing his responses, never giving the truth away but always leaving you with teases and continuous thought. "I haven't stopped loving you once" you sang to him before sleeping. You really had not.