New Year

//smut scene

The new year came around and spent it with Alex. It was lowkey, with the two of you just having a day in the house, as it was snowing outside. You called friends and family. Alex made dinner and you had a lovely evening. His hair was also growing back, and he started too look a little like his younger self, which you found adorable. He often didn't style it, so it was a cute fluffy mess of hair on his head.

Alex had a little party for his birthday, with a few close friends and the other Monkeys'. You all went to a restaurant and had cake there too. You made the cake, the same one from his last birthday, since he liked it a lot. Matt left early, and you were a bit sad for him, about his troubles. You gave him a piece to take home before he left. "See you soon Matt" you said and hugged him goodbye. "Thank you. Do you have a spare version of yourself around?" he said, which made you smile. Alex walked outside with him and talked for a bit. Alex was still not back after 10 minutes, so you just had some cake. "Where's the birthday boy?" Miles and you shrugged. "He was with Matt" you just said and Miles went to find him. Miles returned with Alex and you were happy again. "Where'd you escape to" you said, as he sat down. He kissed your head, "Sorry love, just talking to Matt" he said. You smiled and had some more cake. "Darling, isn't that your second slice?" he said, laughing. "Well, my appetite went elsewhere since you left" you said softly, him grinning. You said goodbye to everyone and went home.

You told him you had a gift as he was eating a little left over cake. "Darling... I don't need anything but you" he said, sitting down, putting it to the side. You told him to shut his eyes while you went downstairs. You came back and stood by the door, in a a lingerie set, dark black, and laced in the perfect spots to tease him, and let your hair down. You told him to open his eyes. He opened his mouth, and gasped.

"Happy Birthday my love" you said, and walked over to him, stradling his lap. His hands slid down your body, making their way to the straps of your underwear. He couldn't pull them down, because it was a one-piece, which made it more of a tease for him. "Wow doll... wow you're stunning. But as much as I like it on you, would you take it off for me?" he said, needing most of your body to touch. "For what reason" you teased, unbuttoning his shirt. "So I can have you" he said sternly. You nodded. "If you ask nicely, birthday boy" you teased again. He grabbed your hands and looked into your eager eyes. "Please take it off doll, so I can fuck you" he said more needily. You smirked and got up, taking it off. He watched you, his hand making it's way down his body, taking himself out. You dropped the clothing garment onto the floor and walked over to him. He started to take out the protection, and put it on himself. "Okay doll, It's my birthday so I'm going to do what I want" he said and you nodded. You could sense he was being dominant that night, and you loved it.

He pushed you onto the bed, spread your legs open and started to leave sloppy kisses on your thighs and lips below. He looked up and had an idea. He took a tiny bit of icing from the cake on the bedside table and put it on you. You squealed a little, the cold dessert on your heated skin. He started to eat you out, along with the dessert. It was so hot, the mix of temperatures, the stickiness on your skin and his warm tongue licking you all up. "Oh fuck- Alex..." you moaned out loud, your fingers tangled in his hair. Such a sensation you had not felt before, became something you quickly got used to. He put some more icing on you and continued to eat you out. He looked up when he was done, a little bit of icing on his nose and you giggled. He came up to you and you wiped his nose. You knew he wasn't done because you were just on edge, and he wouldn't dare to leave you like that.

He rubbed himself against you. You gripped onto his shoulders and looked into his eyes. "You're mine, you hear me..." he said, his hand going down to you to rub you. You whined when he touched your skin, and he went faster. "Yeah?" he said and you nodded. "I didn't hear you doll" he said, and you barely said yes. He suddenly slipped all the way into you, still rubbing you hard, knowing that would just send you off the edge, and started to move. You arched your back and moaned his name, reaching your climax. You were so wet by then, sticky and hot too. He stopped altogether and took himself out, taking the protection off and came on your face. He took some more icing and put it on your lips, the saltiness of him and the sweetness of the dessert mixed in your mouth, and you swallowed them both. "Oh" you said, trying to figure out if that was a good or bad idea. "Messy boy" you said softly, and he grinned, wiping your lips to kiss you.

"That was hot..." you said, looking up at him. "The cake or..." he started and you giggled. "All of it. Can it be your birthday all the time?" you joked. He grinned, "If you're a good girl..." he winked. "Oh Alex, you know I'm always your good girl..." you teased, and got up., "I do need a shower now..." you said. "I'll come with" he said and you cleaned each other up.
-
The rest of the month, you went back to work and Alex stayed home mostly, getting ready for tour and relaxing. You went to see Lily one day as well, and the extra human who you would meet soon. You were getting emotional with her, and she thanked you for being there.

Alex was there every night when you came back home from work, except for one night. He went out with Miles, and came home late. Like 1am late. You went to sleep, not waiting for him and he crept in and went to the bathroom. He walked out to see you sat there looking at him. "Hello love" he said, coming to bed. He was being quiet about something and it wasn't the first time. He knew you wanted an explanation, not because you didn't trust him, but you were open with each other and he was being secretive about a lot of things lately. You sensed there was something he wasn't telling you.

"How is Miles?" you asked. "He's good, busy with the album and such. He said hi" he said, turning over in bed. "And how is Alex?" you asked and he turned around to face you. "He's alright. Tired" he said, stroking your head. "You sure?" you asked. He sensed you wanted a longer answer. "Yes. I'm sure. Just-" he started but stopped himself. You raised an eyebrow. "And he won't tell me. Fine" you said, and turned over. "Baby..." he said, but you just ignored him. You both fell asleep and you woke up first, heading into work. It was a half-day, and you came home at around 1pm, seeing Alex had made lunch. "Hi darling!" he said and you didn't smile. You were still a bit mad at him - but again, you couldn't really be mad at him. "Come here love" he said, putting his coffee down and pulling you in for a hug.

"I'm sorry about last night babe, I had to talk to Miles about tour stuff. He was leaving today, so I had to see him, and ended up staying late. You know him, he talks a lot. Forgive me darling" he said. You looked up at him and smiled. "Of course I forgive you, dickhead" you said, kissing his cheek and sitting down. "I also apologize... I may have burnt the pasta" he said and you looked at the plate. It was looking extra crispy. You couldn't help but laugh. "Oh Alex, you're too funny. I love you" you said, eating it still. It wasn't bad at all, just crispy. "You're leaving me in two weeks and I get burnt pasta. Lovely" you said, finishing it. He smirked and sat down beside you, to talk to you. "Right, that was a fail. But I have a surprise darling. I'm taking you to Paris for a couple of days before I leave. I want us to spend time before I go" he said, a littly shyly.

"That's so lovely! I would like that very much. Thank you Alex" you said hugging him.